“A pearl in Malta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We found this little restaurant by surprise and tried it. After our first visit we went there nearly every evening. The food is really good and the service was splendid.
After a few days they reserved a table for us, with that we asked for it. The waiters, owners and owners knew us by name and the service was very personell.
To make this short:

food = great mix between maltese and italian kitchen
wine = small but good choice of mostly italian and a few maltese wines
service = brilliant
price = good value

Next time I will stay in Malta, this is where I will dine

2  Thank ze_german_2002

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have dined here on several occasions excellent service, food and wine. I had one occasion to complain and was treated very well. NIce place enjoy.

1  Thank NCtravellerUk
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Amazing little restaurant with beautiful seaviews. Elias the chef must be the master of mediterrenean cuisine. Honestly the best food I ever had.

1  Thank Lu J
Reviewed May 14, 2011

Wonderful food here, just a shame the pasta portion was so large - I would loved to have been able to eat it all, but only managed half at the most! I'd definitely recommend the rabbit - Italian rather than Maltese style, and the best I've ever had.

5  Thank twinkly
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We ate at this restaurant last night having somehow managed to walk past it for almost 2 weeks- what a shame we didn't try it sooner! From the complementary olive bruschetta to the stunning and HUGE portion of shared tiramisu, everything we ate here was fabulous! It deserves a far higher rating on here than it currently has judging by some of the other restaurants that we have eaten at.

I had a gorgeous fish soup to start and my husband had garlic mushrooms, both of which would have happily served as lunchtime mains! Then I had soft roast chicken with garlic and rosemary with roast potatoes to die for, while my husband claimed to have had the best pasta dish he had ever tasted in (in a wild boar ragu) which I find a little disconcerting considering he proposed to me the first time he ever tasted my lasagne. If we were not heading home tomorrow, we would certainly be revisiting this little gem, although maybe it's best we leave town before my husband attempts to elope with the chef!

A great restaurant, friendly service, fantastic food and a charming location- give it a whirl and send it up that ratings list!!

1  Thank pol73