“One of the best and biggest Pizza's I've ever had!”
Review of Pomodoro Cafe Pizza Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pomodoro Cafe Pizza Bistro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Wonderful Pizza at the Pomodoro, from the delicious generous toppings to the perfectly cooked, perfectly crispy base. They were even able to do half and half so my Fiance and I were both happy! At less than 20 Euro for an XXL Pizza (and we mean XXL! I've never seen such a big pizza), generous delicious Bruschetta and 2 pints of Skol you can't knock the value either. Staff were really friendly and when we couldn't eat all of the Pizza they wrapped it up for us in a take away box without us even having to ask! (We were still finishing it on the way to the airport the next day!) Thoroughly recommended if you are a Pizza fan.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is not somewhere to visit for a special occasion, but it does provide reasonable food at a fair price. The interior is a bit spartan and could do with a luck of paint. The service is adequate. It does it's job as a place for a simple meal at a fair price.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Enjoyed our meal here very much. My husband's pizza had a nice crisp base and good topping and was served on a hot plate. My caesar salad was huge, with lots of chicken and crispy bacon. We were served promptly by a pleasant and efficient waitress. The prices were reasonable: in particular the half bottle of wine was very good value. We would happily eat there again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Been going for many years and enjoy a chat with staff and you always get huge portions. Also enjoy a coffee whenever we visit Malta

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Ordered steak first night which was just fat at every mouth full. Sent it back and the manager said it was Ribeye and was meant to be fatty. I DONT THINK SO.