“Beautiful”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Have been coming here for the last 2 and a half years and its has been absolutely great.
The breakfast served here is so good and generous,
Just love the place, it being cosy in winter and fresh in summer, just love to watch the world go by while I sit .
Wouldn't change it for anything else.
Highly recommended

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I use to love the place. Always went there with friends, family, for lunch, dinner, or even for a beer. Well, one I've tried pizza, and I wouldn't recommend it.
Anyway, yesterday I was sitting at the usual table and asked for a beer. The waitress told me that I have to stand up and, eventually, sit at another table if I just want to drink. Was a bit awkward, and I won't go back to that place. Anyway, overall, I cannot give it a one star, because I also had pleasant moments over there.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Maltese pizza was incredible fatty and heavy, I would definitely not have it again. The staff was polite, though.

Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus.com
1  Thank PiotrKowalski
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I visited this place twice. First for dinner and some beers afterward. The food was good for a reasonable price. The atmosphere very nice same goes for the staff. So the 2nd evening we returned and allthough we just had some beers on the terras the service was the same.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Apart from the 'edge of the road' location and the fact that nobody in Malta seems to understand that smoking, even around children isn't great... It's ok.
Inside loads of TV's to watch sport and the bar guys let me request the F1.
Food isn't great but booze is well priced.
I would try the other bars in the same area first...

1  Thank BJT_9000