“New Years Eve at Fortizza”
Review of iL Fortizza

iL Fortizza
Ranked #57 of 191 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: previously TGI Fridays
Yorkshire
“New Years Eve at Fortizza”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The starters that we had was not great both for the eyes and tongue! Not well presented. TBH, we were dreading for the arrival of our mains which was a pleasant surprise. All in all it was a mixed bag that's why it is 3/5

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Well Below Average”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited this spot for a late lunch. Venue was nice and the view was great. My wife had ribs which she really enjoyed while I had spaghetti which I had a hard time finishing. The waitress was not very friendly and was borderline rude. When she brought my wife's ribs my wife asked her about. The vegetables that were supposed to come with it and the waitress replied "can't you see I only have two hands." Needless to say we will not be returning....

Visited November 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Great view”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch. Started with Pasta Agli Olio which was nice, but needed a better Pecorino or Padana cheese. For main we ordered 3 Rib eye steaks. The steaks my friends had where tough, and mine was not edible. When I told the waitress she offered to get me something else but we were pushed for time. They took it off the Bill. Great location and I would go there again, we all have off days.

Visited November 2013
Saint Julian's, Malta
“Terrible venue with terrible food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place has all the makings of a great restaurant. Amazing location and a beautiful building. That's about it for the positive remarks. The food is below sub standard and the staff are the most hostile and unwelcoming I've seen on the island.

Gave this place the benefit of the doubt 3 more times and it was the exact same each and every time.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Neil B
Stockton, England
“Nice place but not the best in the area”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Food was quite good, service was OK, location is good too on the sea front. Just seemed to be lacking a little sparkle to make it into a really good place to go and eat.

Visited October 2013