We stayed in Pebbles for 4 nights at the end of September. We arrived on a Friday and I don't think I was prepared for how noisy the street below would be. There are 3 busy bars in the area and the weekend is for partying! In saying that I bought some ear plugs for the next night and I had no problems. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The room had everything that we needed. It had a large double bed, 2 T.V's a kitchenette, sofa and balcony. We had a beautiful view of Sliema harbour also and it was relaxing sitting on the balcony having a drink and watching the world go by. The apartments are very clean and are ideally situated for the Sliema ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering panoramic views over Valletta's beautiful harbor, Pebbles Boutique ApartHotel is set on Marsamxett Harbour in Sliema, Malta's largest seafront resort area. Completely renovated, both inside and outside, Pebbles offers spacious and modern studios, apartments, suites, and double rooms. Each featuring free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and airconditioning. Here, guests will find two restaurants, MedAsia - a Mediterranean and Asian fusion restaurant, and TexMex, an American bar and grill. There is a Rooftop Terrace with Sea views and Jacuzzi. Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel is only 300 metres away from Sliema Bus Terminus and the ferry port to Valletta. The bus for Valletta stops right in front of the property. Malta International Airport is 10 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pebbles Aparthotel Hotel Sliema
- Pebbles Boutique Aparthotel Malta/Sliema