“Well done!”

Talk of Town Cafe
Ranked #36 of 186 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Bar, European, Cafe, International
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Talk of Town Cafe, situated next to the beautifully restored 18th Century Chapel, is the place to be seen in the heart of Sliema; combining fashionable dining, exquisite food and an array of fine wines to create a vibrant & distinctive ambience.
Malta, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well done!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have recently visited talk of town cafe and I must say wow to the service and ambience.. A special thanks to Claython who tended to us.. will definitely be back :)

B Kara
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ideal place to meet and treat yourself for any occasion!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Whether its for a coffee,or lunch,the talk of town is the ideal place to meet up with firends or colleagues.Its very central in Sliema yet very relaxing and the food is really good .If you have a sweet tooth,you will be spoilt for choice! I like to hang out there especially with the staff being so friendly.Its a warm atmosphere and I am always a satisfied customer!

Zabbar, Malta
“Talk of Town Cafe”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have just been to talk of town for an afternoon tea and I cannot not help but to write on trip advisor to comment on the good service I have been given. I was surprised by the service staff there and the professional way they greet and meet clients. I was certainly impressed. I will certainly visit again. There were clients having meals and their plates looked very delicious and tempting. Its such a cosy yet modern and elegant place and I must say that once you experience it, you will fall in love with it, same as it happened to me.

Sliema, Malta
“excellent cafe”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I discovered this cafe with friends one day and I can really recommend it. It is a very nice place to go,the service is very friendly and accomondating and the atmosphere is nice and comfortable. I would go there for any occasions, be it drinking just a coffee with friends or having a meeting with a business partner.

Sliema
“We love this place”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We love coming here. The venue is very central to everything. The ambience is nice and the food is good. The service is great and we thank Jovin and his colleagues for making our visits enjoyable.

1 Thank maltesefalcon999