Granny's Inn Hostel
  • Room Service
  • Beachfront
The Palace(Sliema)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscommon room with tvother guestsrooms are cleanmin walkthe bussinkpacevillewififridgeseafrontmaltakeysamenitiessupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I visited Malta last summer with 2 friends. Upon booking, we were told that the hostel was full for the first 2 nights but they were so kind to keep us in this house 2 doors away. it was nothing special but was good enough. We were told that they use it only in summer when the hostel is fully booked. For the rest of our stay we were in the actual hostel of Granny's Inn which was very nice. The owners are extremely helpful and they keep the place very clean. They booked all our tours and taxis which made our visit so easy flowing! I will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank clairebear240
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The hostel was clean, great breakfast and excellent service and location. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!!

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank Morr12345
Reviewed October 20, 2011

In all my travels, I have never come across a better hostel run by nicer people! Thank you Vincent, Marsette and especially Paulette for making my Malta vacation an extra special memory. Their attention to detail was outstanding. Paulette even fixed a booking problem I had for a one day excursion to Sicily - and graciously extended my stay one night so I could go.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank Russ_Riddell
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We started our long holiday in this hostel. Lucky that we got our own room in the new site a few doors down the street. The bathroom was on upper floor but clean and spacious. Not the nicest place but good enough for us and owners were helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Bobui
Reviewed September 1, 2011

It was my understanding that this was a hotel type run off of a hostel. That was what I had in my mind. I may be wrong but eliminated the emails to find out what I was told. The bed was a roll away cot. Fan in the room with a desk. That's it. Basically you walked thru a persons room to get the the bath. I was told it was separate from the room. It may work for some but not for me. Cost was 26E per night. You get what you pay for. I chose not to stay and got another hotel room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo