“Pricey but good.”

Malta and Comino Full Day Cruise Tour
$47.92*
Best of Gozo and Comino Full-Day Cruise Tour
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had a harbor cruise - Which I loved, it was very informative and enjoyable (sit upstairs on the right) I also booked an all dayer around the island and Comino for 45 Euro, I booked the harbor cruise at the same time and thought it wouldn't of hurt them to give it for free like most of the other companies but alas I paid 16 Euros for it. The mini bus was 40 mins late to pick me up from my hotel and lunch was vile. Other than that I absolutely loved it and it was worth the wait, Comino and the blue lagoon are beautiful, when you arrive you are offered another 20min boat trip into some caves, this was another 10 Euros and was worth it. I would deff do it. You get 3 hours in Comino which I did feel was too long.

It was a good day out.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Our day trip went to the Blue Lagoon and Comino. We had a great day to sail and enjoyed the ride. The Captain was knowledgable. He shared info about the area and sites during the ride, but wasn't annoying about it. The food is very average, so bring some snacks. We brought some bottles of water with us, which was a good idea. You can take another smaller boat when you get to Blue Lagoon, which I would recommend. It takes you into some of the caves, which is a neat thing to do.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Booked a day trip from Sliema to Comino and Gozo. The brochure looked nice....... stop at the two islands with swimming and time to spend sightseeing on the islands.
We stopped at Comino.(for way too long) then we boarded to go to Gozo. (That's where majority of people wanted to go) as we sailed, we saw Gozo, and then we returned home.
We asked the captained why we didn't stop and see Gozo, he replied, "I have the right to change destination as I feel necessary" in other words...he couldn't be bothered docking at Gozo.

2  Thank holidayman42
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was taking this cruise for the third time. It's a must for everyone visiting Valletta or Sliema. You get views that are otherwise inaccessible or awkward to get to. In addition, this time we were astonished by the sight of a man swimming in the Grand Harbour with his two dogs, but I don't think this was laid on by the management! As a tip, if you are going in the morning, try for the 10 a.m. sailing, which seems always to get a larger and slightly more comfortable boat.

1  Thank Fleccia
Reviewed May 26, 2013

just take your camera, incredible views. Totally worth to go.Stuff very friendly, prepare few coins for end of cruise.