“Lovely for Sunday Brunch!”
Review of Mint

Mint
Ranked #4 of 193 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mint is a waterfront cafe specializing in seasonally fresh homemade food. We offer certain dietary requirements along with healthy salads, tempting cakes,savoury items, fresh juices and smoothies, all made here in the Mint kitchen. At Mint we believe homemade is always best so we welcome you to share our passion for good food!
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Very nice place with friendly staff, very good fresh food and mouthwatering deserts! We usually choose Mint for our Sunday brunch with our friends after some swimming and sunbathing nearby.
My personal favorites are salmon quiche, fig, prosciutto and mozzarella di bufala salad and of course all of the deserts!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed August 17, 2014

The food was very good, but I do think the prices were a bit on the expensive side for what we had, however I cannot fault the quality or the cleanliness of Mint. Service to our table was quick and efficient, and friendly staff.

We will visit again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

On reading reviews here, I decided to take my daughter here for a drink and a bite to eat.

We noticed on the way other eateries near by were empty, yet Mint was a buzz with people.

We chose our order and was met with very friendly and efficient service, with a smile. I did find reading the board or prices on the stand hard though, as I have visual problems, but my daughter helped me there. Maybe an idea would be to place menus at tables to clearly show what was available and for how much, or change the board to be more readable.

That aside we found a table inside easily and didn't have to wait long for our order, I do think the prices were a bit on the expensive side for what we had, however I cannot fault the quality or the cleanliness of Mint. Service to our table was quick and efficient, again by friendly staff.

We will certainly not rule out coming here again, thank you for having us :)

1  Thank 5minsalone
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Every plate are heated by ... Microwaves ... A pity compared to the quality of the food. But still good to go. Good dessert !

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Definitely the best spot on this part of the island. Fresh, delicious snacks and lunch (though not many "breakfast" offerings). I went several times and it was always fantastic!

1  Thank viajandoing