“Bite to eat”

Ranked #3 of 193 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mint is a waterfront cafe specializing in seasonally fresh homemade food. We offer certain dietary requirements along with healthy salads, tempting cakes,savoury items, fresh juices and smoothies, all made here in the Mint kitchen. At Mint we believe homemade is always best so we welcome you to share our passion for good food!
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We walked passed this place several times and popped in for lunch on our last full day. Had a great choice of food and also caters for dairy and gluten free diets.
Very helpful staff and a chilled place to relax by the harbour

1  Thank Carrie S

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Perfect cafe for lunch if you're visiting / staying in Sliema. Good food, helpful staff and nice atmosphere. Also caters well for vegetarians.

1  Thank R L
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Just my kind of cafe - lots of healthy snacks but some naughty treats too! Well priced. Excellent service - very friendly staff. In my 4 days in Malta I went twice.

1  Thank Alexandrea111
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Love this place, always has a good selection of food and sweet treats, caters for vegetarians /gluten avoiders which is always appreciated.Also has the best coffee in the area! I've been hete multiple times & have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Mel A
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I have only been in Malta for a short time, but was lucky to have found Mint on the first day...great food, friendly staff and very efficient staff. Its a daily stop of mine now as its close to my work, and even on my days off I find myself gravitating to Mint for a coffee and some grub.

1  Thank Txester