“yumm!”

Ranked #2 of 191 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mint is a waterfront cafe specializing in seasonally fresh homemade food. We offer certain dietary requirements along with healthy salads, tempting cakes,savoury items, fresh juices and smoothies, all made here in the Mint kitchen. At Mint we believe homemade is always best so we welcome you to share our passion for good food!
Vienna, Austria
“yumm!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went there at least three times during one week because of the fine coffee and the amazing cakes. I'd recommend the double chocolate brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Best Brownie I've ever had”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I really wish we had discovered this lovely little cafe at the beginning of our holiday so we could have visited it again!
The place felt so clean and the food all looked amazingly prepared and healthy. It was a good mixture of sandwiches, pasta and salad dishes. The cakes all looked amazing too. I was worried at first they were a bit expensive but once it arrived at my table, it was MASSIVE and really gorgeous tasting.
The staff were friendly and appeared to know what they were doing. The man who served me had a New Zealand accent so i assume it was the owner, although he just seemed like one of the team.
The owners have really got everything right about this cafe.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best fresh lemonade!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had a bite to eat here, food was rustic and very good value for money. This place had the best fresh homemade lemonade we've ever had. Make sure to try it!

Visited August 2013
Sliema, Malta
“Disappointed..”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Although I was quite happy the first time, the second and the third time it was terrible!!!

The fresh orange juice I ordered the last 2 times was not fresh at all. All they have in the glass is water and zest of the orange. NO taste NO orange juice NO orange pieces.
Second time I had a cheese and tomato muffin. Sounded good but it was so dry i couldn't eat it..
Third time I had the apple-rhubarb pie unfortunately, I thought about experimenting a bit. Terrible recipe but that's only my personal taste. Then as I was still hungry I ordered the coconut-pineapple cake and was really bad as well. The cake was hard as a rock and the only thing you could taste is sugar.
Guys I am very disappointed as I hoping for a good breakfast both times before I go to work..
I'm sorry but for me Mint is out of question.

• Visited August 2013
Bellinzona, Switzerland
“New zealand in Malta what a surprise!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

remind me New Zealand, I used to live there..
(There are a lot of delicious desserts)
The food is good, even if you are vegan, you can find a few meals.
Also the place is lovely and very cool
Nice staff, nice coffee and nice food :)

Visited August 2013