“Fresh and homemade”

Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mint is a waterfront cafe specializing in seasonally fresh homemade food. We offer certain dietary requirements along with healthy salads, tempting cakes,savoury items, fresh juices and smoothies, all made here in the Mint kitchen. At Mint we believe homemade is always best so we welcome you to share our passion for good food!
Reviewed January 24, 2013

A different place from all other cafés I saw on Malta. Fresh and home made food for both gluten allergic, vegans and meat lovers.
There was a lot to choose from and we went back a a couple of times to try different things.
It is a cozy little spot with nice and friendly staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Chocolate Cheesecake Muffin... yumm! This place filled my desire for an "American style cafe." It is really a New Zealand joint, but living in Italy, it was a nice change for me. Everything looked super fresh, really well done.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Mint is that kind of place that you almost feel like home... Good atmosphere, great staff and excellent food quality.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My brother who lived in Malta for 3 months swore by this place and still does. Couldn't blame him. The cakes and buns etc. are brilliant. Good location, bus stops outside it. Highly recommend any form of cake available.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

You dont know how glad I am that there is a place in Malta that serves food that I can actually eat!! I have an intolernace to wheat and cow's milk so finding places to eat can be v tricky - today I had the thai fish cakes were delisc, then folowed my gluten free dairy free orange cake and soya cappucino!! so many options and such good, honest food! Mint - keep it up!! You are doing something that no one else is doing!!!