“Great!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Visited this week.. We all had pizzas.. The combination of ingredients is great! Great service as well. Pizzas were overcooked but the rest was fine. Should invest in better steak knives to cut the pizzas though :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have been several times there but I have still doubts about the restaurant. Based on my last dining experience, my husband and I ordered 1 pizza to share and we chose the one without rocket salad. When the pizza came it was covered with rocket salad and the funny thing is that it was not mentioned on the menu. When we asked the waiter about it was full of rocket salad and it was not on the menu, first he checked on menu and asked to the chef but then he simply ignored us. He did not come to us neither make an explanation nor an apology. Either the staff is lack of knowledge of the food or the chef cooks whatever he wants. Unfortunately, they are not friendly at all. But still their pizzas are delicious.

1  Thank mmifsud
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent genuine Italian pizza especially the capo di monte and one place to find Italian beer. Could be a bit loud inside but it's ok, you're there for a pizza or pasta not a romantic meal. Service pretty fast. Worth the visit, especially for Italians. Besides being round the corner from home, almost literally, it's very convenient.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Good food, prepared so quickly you would not believe it - and everything is cooked right in front of you!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I ate at this restaurant last year and had mixed feelings so I thought id give another try. Sadly I was not impressed my partner chose a meat pizza and felt that there was "something missing" and did not find the meal enjoyable. I chose the veal it was ok but the sauce contained a lot of oil. The best part was the chips. After the meal I asked for a cup/pot of tea. I was informed that they do not serve tea only coffee and hot chocolate. The ladies had no toilet roll and felt like a sauna. The service was nothing more than average. When this restauant opened a few years ago it was very good but that is not the case now. it benefits from being in a good location