The only a few small things I consider as a minus are:
- Wifi signal is a little bit low and you have to "search" for it in the room.
- A/C units are old and noisy, but they do their job quite well.
- There's no sad beach nearby (although I wouldn't complain about this because this is normal in Malta).
There's a nearby supermaker and Sliema is a very wonderful city full of life an tradition.
I totally recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Diplomat Hotel is situated on Tower Road prestigious seaside promenade in the heart of Sliema, well known for its extensive range of activities. The main bus route to Valletta, the capital city, Paceville/St.Julian's etc runs outside the hotel.In front of The Diplomat Hotel, just below the promenade, a pleasant rocky beach is ideal for sun bathing, swimming and practising water sports. A sandy beach is within walking distance.Theme bars and restaurants, shopping malls, designers boutiques and the Dragonara Casino are available nearby. The rooms have FREE Wi-Fi, satellite TV, air conditioning and a tea/coffee making facilities. Rooms full or lateral sea views. Room Service is available from 0630 till 0130The Hotel has recently undertaken refurbishment of the majority of the hotel rooms and bathrooms, lifts and reception/lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Diplomat Hotel Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diplomat Hotel Malta Sliema