“no trip to Malta complete without lunch here.”
Review of Bavarian Sausage

Bavarian Sausage
Ranked #117 of 226 Restaurants in Sliema
Reviewed January 17, 2019

Great simple food. The best Bratwurst I have ever had and I lived in Germany for 3 years so praise indeed. Always have lunch there when in Sliema, I take my herby bratwurst and sit on the wall overlooking the harbour. It is such a glorious view of Valletta from there and lots of boating activity going on as well. Love it I have lunched here many, many times over the past 13 yrs and never been dissapointed.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Always great hotdogs, consistent service and food! Highly recommended, do try one of their special German beers.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

My favourite snack place on the island !
Three types of sausages and several German cold beer choices it’s as simple as that. Great Value and quality and Kirsten the owner is a top top man. If you like this type of food you won’t be disappointed I promise.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

There are 3 sort of HotDog and all are delicious if you are lucky you can find Schnitzel with potato salad :)

if you dont want to eat just go and enjoy the cold beer with people from everywhere to chat :)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

We love this hot dog stand...When we got to Sliema this was our very first stop. I have been here with my family a few times and we love standing there eating our Sausages dripping Ketchup and Onions everywhere whilst people watching. One of my visits was funny as it was war of the Rolex as all of us (around 5 people) were all wearing Rolex watches which i thought was cool. That's the materialistic side of me. Anyway will be coming back soon..

Date of visit: April 2018