“Lovely little place”

Ranked #66 of 194 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tre Angeli Restaurant is serving a variety of Mediterranean and Maltese cuisine such as Pizza, pasta "mostly recomended with seafood", colourful salads, juicy steaks, traditional Maltese Rabbit in garlic, Bragioli and our famous Lamb stew and what we are known for, the fish which comes fresh every day. We are open every day for lunch and dinner,
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The service, value for money and quality of food and drink was excellent here. Staff were incredibly busy but we didnt have to wait too long for our orders. Nice outdoor seating as well.

1  Thank Sarah K

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Chanced on this place whilst walking down the seafront area looking for such a place that served good food at a good price. Tre Angeli, did exactly this, probably why it was packed. The food was quickly served, great tasting and there was a plateful (for once!). Left the place feeling full and knowing I would return again...and again!

1  Thank Martin24722612
Reviewed October 17, 2012

we stayed at the bayview hotel which was only 5 mins walk away, staff and food were great and value for money, we ate there every night and after a few days we did not even have to say what we wanted to drink they knew and brought it straight to us. Thankyou for your service.

2  Thank debjcole
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Portions were of good size. Some food was really good.. But the waiters are over-worked and dont really have the time to take care of you. Service the both times we went was very slow. I had ordered a pasta dish which was really not good and not worth the money they were charging as the pasta was under-cooked and the sauce tasted like it came from a can, so I sent it back. The waiters reaction was stunning, he looked at me like I was nuts and offered no apologies or asked why I was sending it back. Needless to say we didnt bother ordering dessert as we didnt trust them .

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great place for a beer, a place with a holiday atmosphere and many tourists.

Food served is however average. Servings generous and good value but not a great culinary experience. Fish described as lightly floured and fried was served battered and deep fried. I would rather be told that the fish I ordered was sold out and be given a chance to order something else than be served something different to what I ordered.

We would return for a drink but not for food.