“Not that great”

Ranked #64 of 194 Restaurants in Sliema
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tre Angeli Restaurant is serving a variety of Mediterranean and Maltese cuisine such as Pizza, pasta "mostly recomended with seafood", colourful salads, juicy steaks, traditional Maltese Rabbit in garlic, Bragioli and our famous Lamb stew and what we are known for, the fish which comes fresh every day. We are open every day for lunch and dinner,
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Portions were of good size. Some food was really good.. But the waiters are over-worked and dont really have the time to take care of you. Service the both times we went was very slow. I had ordered a pasta dish which was really not good and not worth the money they were charging as the pasta was under-cooked and the sauce tasted like it came from a can, so I sent it back. The waiters reaction was stunning, he looked at me like I was nuts and offered no apologies or asked why I was sending it back. Needless to say we didnt bother ordering dessert as we didnt trust them .

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great place for a beer, a place with a holiday atmosphere and many tourists.

Food served is however average. Servings generous and good value but not a great culinary experience. Fish described as lightly floured and fried was served battered and deep fried. I would rather be told that the fish I ordered was sold out and be given a chance to order something else than be served something different to what I ordered.

We would return for a drink but not for food.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had Tre Angeli Delith(Orada Fish with rise King Prawn calamari......) very delicous. The servings are good too (exelent). Service is very fast.Large beer and glass of wine 2€ each i highly recomand this place very good value.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

In a distinctly tourist location looking out over Sliema bay to Manoel island this provides a very acceptable way to grab a quick lunch or dinner, though by European and Maltese standards you will feel rushed to finish your food and clear the table. The food served is a mix of British traditional pub grub and local Maltese. I found the food to be good but not as great as other reviewers imply, and yes the waiters were polite but not terribly friendly. I personally don't like to eat where there is so many British options but I realize this is just personal preference. If you happen to be nearby when you are tired and hungry then go for it. I wouldn't make a special trip however.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Food excellent but be hungry if you eat here as portions are seriously huge and could easily be shared!! Very pleasant staff & reasonably priced. Would recommend