“Billy m”

San Andrea restaurant
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Rabat
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The San Andrea Restaurant offers something for the palates of all good food lovers. San Andrea offers a blend of contemporary Mediterranean cuisine with French influences while making use of the best Maltese produce in a creative and innovative way. Our Chef De Cuisine also offers special guest dishes each evening which change regularly according to season. San Andrea Restaurant redefines the concept of fine dining. The restaurant challenges traditional norms of fine dining such expensive and small portions, yet without compromising on the level of skill and art involved in the food preparation. In addition, the high quality service being offered in a historic setting is simply unrivalled. We promise an intimate and relaxed dining experience that offers something different to local and foreign patrons and ensures you enjoy a memorable food experience every time.
Valletta
“Billy m”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Hi the terrible comment below is just pathetic I been there alone and everything has been said was totally the opposite great service with maître d that knows his job very well and very warm and welcome food was superb and atmosphere is absolutely enchanting and relaxing thanks to the chef has cooked my dinner and to the service it was an experience I will never forget and I re command to my family and friends cos this place it's a bomb of amazing experience not like a bomb has falling on the place..... Thanks so so much

Malta
“What an experience! A++”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Such a lovely place with great food and impeccable service to match. Greeted at the door and we were instantly seated and given the menus. Shrimp and salmon amuse bouche was served with our drinks. I wanted to rabbit and foie gras terrine as a starter but to my surprise, the chef was so nice to prepare it seared in butter. OMG!! Divine! After that I ordered the rack of lamb and my partner ordered fillet of sea bass with squid and prawns. Taste bud explosion!! For dessert we tried the panna cotta and the lemon curd with home made icecream. We loved all of it and thus making it an exquisite culinary experience. Being a bit picky on food, this place has, without doubt, won me over. We will sure be back for more. The owner and maitre d were so welcoming that we felt like were home. Keep it up guys and we wish you more and more business in the future. Thank you so much :)

Tryavna, Bulgaria
“Unbelievably supurb”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband and I visited the restaurant last week and had literally one of the best meals we have ever eaten and in the most amazing surroundings. The staff were superb especially Carmen who greeted us as we walked through the door, helped us with selecting our food and told us some history about where we were eating which all added to making it a very memorable night. The customer service excelled. The food was just spectacular. A very very memorable night. Can't recommend this place enough.

• Visited February 2014
Milan, Italy
“Eccellente”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

what can I say, first time my husband and I visited , and we where given a little card with our bill at the end of the meal to comment on trip advisor, and here i am as promised. The meal was excellent, the manageress recommended the sea bass for me and duck for my husband. what a meal , all i can say Eccellente!!!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Paola, Malta
“Great place. Recommended”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

What a great place!! Delicious food and excellent service. I would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

• Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant