“Pleasant surroundings, inside & out.”
Review of Rosmarino

Rosmarino
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Mdina
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Rosmarino would like to welcome you to a royal experience in one of Mdina's most delightful Bistros, offering a unique blend of unsurpassable dining fare in a historical & elegant setting. Walking into the Rosmarino Bistro in Mdina is a treat for your senses. The graceful & traditional decor, as well as the irresistible aromas of the Maltese & Mediterranean dishes create an atmosphere beyond compare.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Went to this Bistro twice on recent visit to Mdina. Very friendly staff, very busy but did not have to wait very long for food which was lovely & reasonably priced. One sad point however. The ladies toilet was not very clean & no heater/towels to wipe your hands.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

good food but had to wait over 1 and a half hour to eat. it wasn't only us. Almost all tables were complaining

Reviewed February 9, 2014

the food is very good we eath apetaiser srimph with mushroom it was fresh and delicius the mushroom soup was fresh but not tasty the wrap of my son was exelent my rabit and pasta was fresh and tasty the stuff was profesional and frandly this restaurant is good.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family, and I must say that we were very delighted. The place is really nice and the atmosphere is quiet, and the staff was so friendly. The portions were generous.

After we ordered, we were offered (on the house) glasses of home made mulled wine and I must say it was one of the best we've ever had.

The starters where great especially the Pan Fried Prawn and Mushroom in Garlic Sauce.

As a main course I have taken the Fillet Steak and it was cooked as I requested.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stopped for lunch and were very pleasantly surprised, the pumpkin soup was delicious and piping hot, my husband ordered a sandwich and could not finish his plate as the portion was huge. Excellent service and fantastic value.