We spent a night in the Xara, having visited Mdina on several occasions and always promising to treat ourselves, we finely booked in. Room 14 is very tastefully decorated and has a really comfortable bed (better than home!) Our terrace upstairs came complete with a personal jacuzzi (extra towels provided) and the views over Malta are beautiful. Staff were friendly and welcoming. We ate in their Mondion Gormet restaurant which did not disappoint either. Mdina is an enchanting walled city and delightful after the bulk of tourists have left. Only downer was some noise from local discos/and wine bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux has 17 Rooms and Suites, all vary in size and style. Some of the Suites have Jacuzzis on their private terrace with spectacular views of the island. The Duplex rooms and Suites offer split level accommodation with the lounge area and private facilities on one level and bedroom services on the other level of the Room or Suite. Outdoor pool is available in an alternative location and shuttle service is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux Hotel Mdina
- The Xara Palace Relais And Chateaux
- The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux Malta/Mdina