“a very nice experience and worth it!!!!!!”
Review of iPlace

iPlace
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Marsaxlokk
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013

nice place, modern, tidy, fast service, big portions! just one hiccup.........they do not serve starter size pasta but good value for money!!!!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

When I decided to go for lunch at iplace I was quite excited as I heard good things about this place. First of all when we arrived we were given ipads as menus cool concept but personally I think its more of a gimmick than anything else. When you look through a menu a big red flag for me is when pictures are displayed on the menu of each item cant they just keep it simple no pictures and cut the menu down it was far to big to look though and pick something to eat in ample time. I ordered a new York burger and bruschetta to start. The bruschetta was quite nice however it is only toasted bread and tomatoes. When the burger arrived I was amazed how big it was the portion was massive. The burger was a let down dry and bland no seasoning on the burger and very little flavour. I couldn't finish the meal as one it was to much and two there was no flavour and the burger was not even juicy. maybe I might give this place a second chance who knows. There is one positive thing I like to mention eating outside and seeing the boats and sea is quite nice just a shame about the food.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

first time to iplace. very nice relaxed atmosphere and great food. platters are very well priced and try the ravioli with mushrooms from the chef s choice. very good. staff very helpful and very good attitude from both who served us. keep it up.we shall bback soon

1  Thank Bobisvn
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The place its very welcoming!!!!! Food is good,genuine and above all one is not kept waiting!!!! The menus are real ipad!!!!! You have the choice. Family with kids can enjoy their lunch or dinner as the kids and even adults amuse themselves with the games why waiting to be served!!!! Also the places surrounded with tv and you can watch any program you like as channels can be changed by oneself!!!!!!

1  Thank Jo A
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Everything was very good and the staff is nice and frendly. I v e enjoyed yhe evening . Very good service