Water's Edge(Birzebbuga)
Reno's Guest House(Birzebbuga)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewssea breezefamily run hotelgreat value for moneymaltese hotelpretty bayrecommend this placewonderful staffrestaurants and barscapital cityroad noisemins busfree wifihotel is situatedlovely hotelritavallettaestablishment
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was the second time we have stayed in the hotel , and have stayed in adjoining apartments twice ,both more than adequate and excellent value, and have booked apartment for three weeks next year.All the staff where great,helpful and courteous ,any query or request was dealt with instantly .Only had breakfast which had a large selection,and plenty of it,(served until 10.00 am). It is original retro Decore, and very Maltese, we loved it.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Paulsuedad
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My second visit to this hotel over the past 3 years. The location was excellent for me as I was using the nearby container port.and has excellent bus connections all over the island, including more importantly a direct connection from the airport to the door of the hotel. The facilities within the hotel are basic but adequate. I had a sea facing room and although there was some road noise it was tolerable. The rooms were air-conditioned and clean. The breakfast included in the price was typical continental paying extra for anything cooked. I only had one evening meal in the hotel and it was OK. The restaurant staff could do with a friendly face 'makeover' as they do not come across as being particularly friendly. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The location is not for disco-loving holiday makers. The best part of the hotel experience was the cost - at a basic Eu 35 per room including breakfast it is unlikely to be beaten and is very good value. If you are looking for a hotel virtually on the beach, without the facilities of a big, modern hotel I would have no hesitation in recommending the Seabreeze.

Room Tip: I had room 114 which was one of the smaller sea-facing rooms but had one double and a single with ensuite shower room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Marcopolo186338
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This Hotel is facing a very nice promenade with a very clean man made beach. We have stayed in the hotel before which was excellant and all the staff are very friendly. But we decided we would stay in there apartments and the back of the hotel. They are 3 bedroom plenty space.We came and went as we pleased lots of good value restaurents in the area. The market is on a Thursday. You can get an all day bus ticket at 2.60 and travel anywere all day.Or if you are staying 7 days plus enen better value. The apartments are spotless very comfortable and as mentioned plenty space. Fully workable kitchen etc.If I had a downside towels are only changed everyfew days now if they had a washing machine you could give them a quick wash and have them dry in no time. It was to big for 2 but because there is only 1 bathroom it was fine but if yiu had 6 adults a problem. But great value and they are booked out for the summer.so still very popular

Room Tip: They are all the same they have 8 apartments
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank George M
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I just loved stayi g here. I came back to malta after some 30 years. A wo derful break. We were treated like family. The Maltese charm is simple but genuine. I brought my son out the following year. Clean rooms wonderful staff. The locals use the bar on a fri and sat and are very friendly. Would highly reccommend.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank shugarlady
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed in the Seabreeze hotel, when I had to stay the night on Malta on a business trip. The hotelroom was clean and spacious. The bed clean as the bathroom. My colleague who stayed at the front had a very nice view over the port and the beach. The internet was free of charge. Breakfast was simple but sufficient to start the day. I would say a average hotel.

Room Tip: If you have a room at the front you will have a nice view, but maybe also some noise from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business