Seabreeze Hotel
$281
Palazzo Consiglia(Valletta)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea breezefamily run hotelgreat value for moneymaltese hotelfriendly hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyonewonderful staffrestaurants and barscapital cityroad noisemins busfree wifihotel is situatedritavallettasummerestablishment
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed in the Seabreeze hotel, when I had to stay the night on Malta on a business trip. The hotelroom was clean and spacious. The bed clean as the bathroom. My colleague who stayed at the front had a very nice view over the port and the beach. The internet was free of charge. Breakfast was simple but sufficient to start the day. I would say a average hotel.

Room Tip: If you have a room at the front you will have a nice view, but maybe also some noise from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank normandic
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My first visit to Malta has been positively helped by Hotel Seabreeze located in Birzerbugga little gulf beach. I have been there from 09 till 14 August 2012. The Hotel position is very good on the promenade street looking at the little gulf of the place. My room 214 at second floor was perfectly clean double room used as single at a good price of 57 Euro per day with Continental breakfast and dinner. The air conditioning resulted perfect...outside 42°C at my arrival and 25°C in the room... The beach is with sands and has umbrella & chair service to be paid but where is also large space for free beach. The rooms looking at seaside are 4 on first floor and 4 at second floor. They are larger and all have a balcony with table and chairs.
The restaurant offers many fish specialities but also Italian pastas and pizzas. The manager Mrs Rita is very friendly and reply inmediately to emails requests. From airport it is possible to book TAXI driver service for 16 Euros but there is also a direct bus service from Airport to Hotel stop RUGI at 50 meters from Hotel. Bus works with Airconditioned.
In August is very hot in Malta, so a room with Frigo bar working is very important.
I remained really pleased to have found a relatively cheap price, well managed and with friendly personnel. I will surely come back to Hotel Seabreeze. Other BUS is going to La Valletta Central Bus station so you may easily go/back from the capital city of Malta.
Dario Monferini

Room Tip: Rooms looking at Seaside view to east SUNRISE are may be bit noisy but you have a beautiful view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank playdx
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was browsing through the trip advisor and noticed a disappointing remark on the above mentioned hotel and restaurant. Last saturday i was aswell having a meal with my family at the seabreeze hotel and restaurant. I congratulate the staff for their hard work and the brilliant managment for their great job. Yes i understand that on such a day where the restaurant was jam packed we all had to be patient and wait for our food, but i can assure you that it was finger licking good. Unfortunately i was present during mr tyler c's complaint with the mentioned receptionist, and i can assure everyone who is reading this that she was never rude.she explained to him that it was a very busy evening and apologised for the cold food which he said he still ate and expected not to pay, finally he told her that he would never go back and being very diplomatic the receptionist told him politely that he is free not to come again if he wasn't satisfied with their service. In my opinion she was very diplomatic to a rude approach. Thumbs up to all at seabreeze hotel and well done for your excellent service. I would recommend this place 100%.

Room Tip: Seaview is excellent as this hotel is exactely opposite a wonderful beach
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Lindsey F
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I heard alot about the hotel since I live in Birzebbugia but let me just say that the service in the hotels restaurant was terrible. Waiters seemed arrogant. Food took very long to arrive and when finally it did they forgot to bring the proper plates and forgot to serve one of my friends. And, the food was cold. Now I completely understand that it was Birzebbugia's feast which means there will be alot of hassle in the restaurant but it doesn't mean I get my food cold. When finally decided to talk to the receptionist and told her about everything she was very rude and had an inappropriate tone of voice. Also told me to not come again... After telling her I was not happy with the service.

Guess thats 1 place I am not going ever again and also letting people know about this service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Tyler C
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed here for one night and it was ok. It is an older hotel but well maintained. Room was very spacious with older furniture but comfortable enough. Cleanliness was satisfactory. Staff were cooperative and helpful. Restaurant offers good value for money. There is a beach in front of hotel. Bus stop is near hotel with good connection with rest of the island.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business