“Simply great”
Review of Talbot and Bons

Talbot and Bons
Ranked #730 of 2,079 Restaurants in Island of Malta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Talbot & Bons our mission is to serve the best coffee in Malta. We pride ourselves with lavishing our clients with healthy, home-style, wholesome cooking. Take the time from your busy schedule to recharge your body and your spirit, benefiting from a unique and innovative experience combining a catering destination with a fine foods and wine boutique outlet. You will find an unparalleled choice of coffees accompanying freshly prepared food made solely with natural ingredients and no artificial colourings or additives. Our bakery products and pies are baked on site, making our choice better than if you cooked it at home yourself. Take your pick from the salumeria and we will make each baguette and sandwich an unforgettable culinary delight. At the end of the working day we are transformed to a stylish venue for an aperitivo and as the evening progresses into a bistro. We are best known for our delicious gourmet burgers and our fine craft Italian beer, cider and also our organic soft drinks!
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I’ve been to Talbot and Bons several times and I can say that it has become my new favourite place on the island. I like the indoor/outdoor setting, the concept and the location. I highly recommend Talbot and Bons to anyone who wants to treat him/herself to yummy food/drinks, be it a homemade pie, a tasty platter, a healthy salad, a bottle of wine or just a coffee. For those who have a sweet tooth (like me) Talbot and Bons offers a wide variety of delicious cakes (and mouth watering croissants) which will be served to you by the warm and friendly staff in an amazing atmosphere.
Simply put – this is a place not to be missed :)

1  Thank Tess_Gio

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Had Christmas B fast at Talbot & Bons and it was excellent. Very nice concept, great food, great atmosphere and very helpful staff. They also sell the best chocolate on the island! Will surely return.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The venue is lovely however we were very disappointed with the sky high prices. A Maltese platter consisted on one maltese sausage and a piece of gbejna on a bed of lettuce and cost over Eur12. Wine is also overpriced....a bottle of 35 South which ranges in every other restaurant between Eur15 to Eur18 cost Eur21.50. Will not be returning in a hurry!

3  Thank michag
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The waitress was a foreigner, hungarian and she could hardly communicate in english. We went there for a friends reunin, we were 5 in all. We had a maltese platter and a cheese platter. All 5 of us commented that they were overpriced and the portions were ridiculous. Wine is extremely expensive, a bottle of Antonin Chardonnay costs more than 29 euros.....

6  Thank JOanna1968_12
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have visited Talbot and Bons a couple of times now and I am already in love with the place. The directors Amy and Alan are always there to make sure that things are running smoothly and they always do. Don't let their cafe-look fool you however - Talbot and Bons also has a good platter menu, a large wine rack and a good selection of top-class whiskeys.

It has become my office away from the office too. I chose to work there many times when I've had to work through the weekend and it was a pleasant break from the same place. There is a fast WiFi connection and ample free sockets to power a small office of laptops. The inclusion of a free photocopier doesn't hurt!