Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Looking for a unique experience?

Some might think deep med bought some reviews, as they are all great - but it was great! The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sascha M
Just awesome guys and an awesome experience

I just finished may wave1 as a beginner with Fabrice and David from DeepMed...and what should I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Christoph Z

All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2021

We went for a day introduction to freediving. Fabrice is an excellent teacher. I felt extremely comfortable and safe with him during my first experience freediving. Can't wait to book a longer session with him to improve what I learnt.

Reviewed October 13, 2021

Fabrice - thank you so much for such a great experience. I didn't think I would manage so comfortably in my first taster session, clearly shows what a great instructor you are. You took the time and patience to explain everything and happily answered all our questions. Looking forward to doing the full course with you.

Reviewed October 10, 2021

Fabrice - Thank you so much for such a great session the other day and helping me reach my new PB so comfortably. Can’t tell you how much it helped with my confidence πŸ™πŸ» I had been worrying about my ability to progress due to equalisation issues, so the session we did restored hope and now I feel really excited to see where I can go with it in time. Everything from the stretching to the dives was perfect, really enjoyed every minute of being underwater and look forward to training with you more in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2021

I spent 5 days of free diving with Fabrice. I had only been free diving once before, so was quite a beginner. Fabrice's coaching was always patient, and set me up for success by making sure I was focusing on the right things, and learning the right techniques when I needed them.

By the end of the trip, I was able to comfortably and calmly free dive down to 24m - which was a great personal achievement for me! Unlocking the ability to "relax" all the way down is probably the part I'm most grateful for.

I have and will continue to recommend Fabrice to anyone who wants to take some free diving coaching on the beautiful island of Gozo!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed August 21, 2021

We did the Discover free diving course earlier this summer. Fabrice was excellent, took his time to explain what we would be doing and was very helpful and attentive throughout. Would totally recommend this to get a feel for free diving!

Date of experience: August 2021