Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Looking for a unique experience?

Some might think deep med bought some reviews, as they are all great - but it was great! The... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Sascha M
Just awesome guys and an awesome experience

I just finished may wave1 as a beginner with Fabrice and David from DeepMed...and what should I... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Christoph Z

All reviews free diving coaching sessions explaining things professional approach fun dives fantastic instructor five days beautiful gozo his passion fabrice teacher training skills freediving teaching wreck techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2020

We had a day of freediving with Fabrice in July 2020. We were total beginners.
We had a fantastic day; it was safe, fun, relaxing and exciting.

Because this was during Covid 19 we were particularly impressed by the responsible approach Fabrice took to cleaning the wetsuits and equipment with plenty of Dettol disinfectant and water.

Fabrice is a great teacher, he is extremely supportive, encouraging and knowledgeable. He took us through relaxation and breathing techniques, followed by breath-holding in the pool, and diving deep in the open sea in the afternoon.
He took photos with his action camera while we were diving so we got to keep the memories without worrying about equipment.

We are familiar with Malta and Gozo and would definitely recommend Fabrice's place in Gozo as a great place to freedive.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed August 24, 2020

Our freediving experience with Fabrice was incredible! We started at his place, where he guided us through some relaxation techniques and static breath holding - before taking us to a beautiful spot in Gozo where we were able to practice our new freediving skills.

This was my first freediving experience, and within a few hours Fabrice had taught me how to beat my personal record for breath holding - by a mile.

I'd recommend this experience to everyone who enjoys the sea.

Reviewed August 20, 2020

I've been swimming all my life - enjoy snorkelling and scuba but never learnt how to really hold my breath. We thought why not give freediving a try and our biggest regret is not doing it sooner with Fabrice.

We did the 1-day course and he was able to give us tons of information but in an easy and fun way. Through relaxation techniques, he built our confidence and made us feel super safe.

He took us to the coolest spot in Gozo and we freedived on top of a wreck! We left with the biggest smiles on our faces and will definitely go back for more training with Fab.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 18, 2020 via mobile

You just have to go Freediving with Fabrice when you’re on Malta and Gozo.
He has a real interest in you developing your own personal diving skills and it’s possible to start with any level of experience from zero to advanced.

We always couldn’t wait for the next day to begin, because he took us the most stunning places underwater and made the three days diving really worth the time :)

After our diving course we were super relaxed, happy and developed our skills x 1000.

Thanks again Fabrice!! :)

Reviewed August 15, 2020

I am beginner freediver and this was my first free immersion in the sea.
We were diving only three of us including Fabrice and we did one session for about two hours.
We went to a wreck dive site and I enjoyed it very much.
The whole dive was very relaxed. I felt safe and I could go deeper and deeeper everytime comfortably.
It was a really great expreience.
Everything worked out as Fabrice organized.
I really recommend freediving with him.