Book In Advance
Tours from Gozo Segway Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Gozo Segway Tours
from $22.40
from $83.50
from $45.90
More Info
All reviews salt pans great fun cross country fantastic tour hour tour tour leader amazing experience would highly recommend this tour local bakery beautiful island off the beaten track any age fun experience ta' pinu friendly guide local history take photos
Reviewed December 1, 2014

Our guide took us to places we are unlikely to have found/visited during our 3 hour tour. The seaways are very easy to use and one feels confident riding them within just a few minutes. They were surprisingly easy to use even over seriously uneven surfaces. We had a ball!

Reviewed November 26, 2014

As for me this trip was really amazing. What can be cooler to see such beautiful nature? Yes, to see it on the segway. As for me it was really unforgettable, because first of all I'm from Latvia and we have a different kind of nature (it's also beautiful, be our guests :D) and the segway... It was my first time... Those feeling when you have to trust your body to machine... Everyone should try this. And if you are scared of this machine, you can trust to Peter. He is the great teacher and also the great guide. Many interesting places we have visited and took photos of beautiful landscapes. If I'll have the chance to visit Gozo one more time, I am 100% will join this trip one more time with the friends.

1  Thank Sergejs H
Reviewed November 16, 2014 via mobile

Getting around Gozo on a segway is the best way. Both Kevin and Peter make the experience enjoyable.
I have now joined the tour 4 times this summer and can't wait for the next time.
The more visitors who join me on my holidays the more often I can encourage them to experience the fun segway brings.
Thanks Kevin for bringing segways to the island.

Reviewed November 13, 2014

We went on a lovely Segway Tour with a great guide, Peter. Even though we are frequent Gozo visitors, we got to see new angles of the island, and the Segway ride in itself is exhilarating and massive fun! It will surely be a top-of-the-list activity whenever we visit Gozo next!

Reviewed November 11, 2014

Amaizing experiance ... Definatly try it out. You need 10 min to understand all about it, and then you don't want to get off from it!
And people how are working on this are very frendly and profesional ;) well done to them and keep it up ;)