“Great fun”

Gozo Segway Tours
Ranked #2 of 5 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gozo Segway Tours are a new, fun and eco-friendly way to make the most out of your short stay in Gozo! Save time and energy, and benefit from our local guides' knowledge of Gozo! We will help you find that perfect postcard picture to take back home with you! There is no feeling that can compare to gliding silently and effortlessly through Gozo's beautiful countryside!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 1, 2014

Our guide took us to places we are unlikely to have found/visited during our 3 hour tour. The seaways are very easy to use and one feels confident riding them within just a few minutes. They were surprisingly easy to use even over seriously uneven surfaces. We had a ball!

All reviews
"tour leader"
in 8 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 13 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"local bakery"
"local history"
"take photos"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2014

As for me this trip was really amazing. What can be cooler to see such beautiful nature? Yes, to see it on the segway. As for me it was really unforgettable, because first of all I'm from Latvia and we have a different kind of nature (it's also beautiful, be our guests :D) and the segway... It was my first time... Those feeling when you have to trust your body to machine... Everyone should try this. And if you are scared of this machine, you can trust to Peter. He is the great teacher and also the great guide. Many interesting places we have visited and took photos of beautiful landscapes. If I'll have the chance to visit Gozo one more time, I am 100% will join this trip one more time with the friends.

1  Thank Sergejs H
Reviewed November 16, 2014 via mobile

Getting around Gozo on a segway is the best way. Both Kevin and Peter make the experience enjoyable.
I have now joined the tour 4 times this summer and can't wait for the next time.
The more visitors who join me on my holidays the more often I can encourage them to experience the fun segway brings.
Thanks Kevin for bringing segways to the island.

Reviewed November 13, 2014

We went on a lovely Segway Tour with a great guide, Peter. Even though we are frequent Gozo visitors, we got to see new angles of the island, and the Segway ride in itself is exhilarating and massive fun! It will surely be a top-of-the-list activity whenever we visit Gozo next!