“best Chinese restaurant in gozo”

Fu Hua Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 56 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Im used to go with my girlfriend about ones a month never let us down all good food and great service ,.
If you love Chinese you must go to fuhua.

1  Thank Eliot v

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I decided to try FuHua during our stay in Gozo. We have read on reviews that the portions are larger than usual and that many have said that the food is really good. My wife and I can second that. The portions are truly larger than usual and the food is great. Furthermore, the staff is nice and courteous, plus the prices are just right.

2  Thank IcEoFiRE
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Ate here with my wife whilst on holiday. Shared a soup to start - good job because it was a big bowl. I had chicken curry, my wife had sizzling beef and noodles. Good advice from the waitress was to just have one rice between us as the portions are massive ! She was right. Even though the food was really delicious, we struggled to finish it. Paid about 40 euros for two of us but we did drink a few wines and spirits......

Reviewed April 28, 2013

One of the best oriental restaurants. Food was well presented and delicious. Good value for money. Staff was helpful and would recommend to everyone. Will definitely re-visit.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I took chinese from fuhua for d first time and it was really good :) i suggest this restaurant for chinese lovers.. food was excelent and price too. The sermvice was great. Next time i think about chinese i think about Fuhua