“Best meal in Gozo”

Patrick's Lounge, Restaurant & Steakhouse
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Steakhouse, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Reviewed June 8, 2016

This steakhouse was outstanding, featuring New Zealand prime beef. I had a perfectly cooked Kobe style New York Steak (called a sirloin here). My wife had a very nice grilled salmon. Patrick himself seemed to take all the orders at each table to assure that each order was perfect, with the remainder of the meal service provided using a team-service approach by the wait staff. My favorite steakhouse chain in the USA is Mastro's and this steak was just as good and better priced. Patrick himself is quite the gentlemen.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 31, 2016

well the food was very good, really enjoyed the atmosphere although not located by the sea, the local is very fine food and very recommendable.

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

I reserved our table on account of high ratings with TripAdvisor. Not disappointed. Decor is warm, staff attentive and cannot do enough to keep you happy. Wine selection is vast and knowledgeable while the food was excellent with adequate/correct portioning. I had linguini gamberi e zucchini as a starter, while my wife had Gozo asparagus, both very enjoyable. My pork cheeks in beer main course was a masterpiece of delicious simplicity. My wife's beef fillet was also very nice but she envied my choice. We skipped dessert but they offerred a menu. Value was within the norm for such a standard. The eating experience makes the location (not seaside) irrelevant.

2  Thank lavukat
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

This place is hands down the best dining experience I've ever had in Gozo. The food, the service and the enviroment is nothing short of brilliant. Easily 5 out of 5!

1  Thank Y4201LQdanielm
Reviewed May 23, 2016

My friend had been mentioning this place place for a while. And though I made it on my check list I never really gave it much attention. Now I've been to quite a few restaurants in Gozo, most average, some really good , some really bad and others just disappointing. This place fell under none of these because it is superior to all of them. The service was stellar and I couldn't but appreciate the amount of care we got from the waiters.
The food was equally amazing and trust me when I say the rib-eye was the best I've ever had.
I could mention the fine details as to why this place was so good but whoever is reading this should try this place himself.

1  Thank Mark A