“Birthday celebration”

Patrick's Lounge, Restaurant & Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Victoria
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Birthday celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Our recent family celebration at Patrick's was fabulous. The specials menu was varied and beautifully prepared. The homemade ravioli and pappardelle Tartufo were layered with flavour. For mains; the grilled rump of bison and beer braised pork cheeks were succulent and tender. The wine list was extensive and we particularly enjoyed the 2003 Sassicaia which was expertly decanted by the knowledgeable staff who filled our glasses at the right time! Nirringrazzjak!

Visited January 2014

Krakow, Poland
“Gozo's gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

The staff at Patrick's is extremely nice and knowledgeable. We went there for my birthday and it was a really good choice. The food was delicious and fresh, the selection of vine is huge and the atmosphere is great. Also the owner - Patrick is really a wonderful person and would do anything to make you enjoy your meal.
When visiting Gozo you should really give it a try.

• Visited February 2014
Zebbug Malta
“Excellent from start to finish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Lovely atmosphere, very attentive staff without being intrusive. Fantastic food, for starters we had pasta with gamberi and zucchini with a lovely prawn bisc and faggotini filled with walnuts in a gorgonzola and pancetta sauce, which were outstanding. For mains a beef rib eye cooked to perfection and a veal ribeye, equally as good! Sadly didnt make it to dessert as the portions are on very generous.

Very extensive wine list, probably the best I've ever seen.

Well done! Definitely worth a visit when in Gozo.

• Visited February 2014
Island of Gozo, Malta
“Good but I wouldn't say it's the best in Gozo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Last night my boyfriend and I went to Patricks, we shared starter which was lovely but then I went on to have the main of Dott which I didn't like, although the sauce was nice I didn't like the way the fish was cooked but I enjoyed the sides. My boyfriend had the Irish Rib-eye which he enjoyed but didn't think was the best he's had. We then both had desserts which we enjoyed a lot, probably the best part of the meal.

Even though it was all good (apart from my fish), the week before we went to Ta Frenc' and we both agreed that it was a far better experience and meal for the same price. I wouldn't say that it wasn't nice, because it was and the staff were all very professional and friendly, but with regards to the food and ambiance we won't be rushing back.

• Visited January 2014
Devon
“Lovely Venue and very attentive staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

My first visit to Patrick's was due to it being highly recommended by a friend.
The complimentary platter, bread selection and starters were amazing. However, when we return we will try a main dish other than the Irish rib-eye steak as we ordered medium rare and still found it a little tough although very flavourful.
Look forward to giving Patrick's top marks next visit.

• Visited January 2014