“Excellent from start to finish” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Patrick's Lounge, Restaurant & Steakhouse

Patrick's Lounge, Restaurant & Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Victoria
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Zebbug Malta
“Excellent from start to finish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Lovely atmosphere, very attentive staff without being intrusive. Fantastic food, for starters we had pasta with gamberi and zucchini with a lovely prawn bisc and faggotini filled with walnuts in a gorgonzola and pancetta sauce, which were outstanding. For mains a beef rib eye cooked to perfection and a veal ribeye, equally as good! Sadly didnt make it to dessert as the portions are on very generous.

Very extensive wine list, probably the best I've ever seen.

Well done! Definitely worth a visit when in Gozo.

• Visited February 2014

Island of Gozo, Malta
“Good but I wouldn't say it's the best in Gozo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Last night my boyfriend and I went to Patricks, we shared starter which was lovely but then I went on to have the main of Dott which I didn't like, although the sauce was nice I didn't like the way the fish was cooked but I enjoyed the sides. My boyfriend had the Irish Rib-eye which he enjoyed but didn't think was the best he's had. We then both had desserts which we enjoyed a lot, probably the best part of the meal.

Even though it was all good (apart from my fish), the week before we went to Ta Frenc' and we both agreed that it was a far better experience and meal for the same price. I wouldn't say that it wasn't nice, because it was and the staff were all very professional and friendly, but with regards to the food and ambiance we won't be rushing back.

• Visited January 2014
Devon
“Lovely Venue and very attentive staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

My first visit to Patrick's was due to it being highly recommended by a friend.
The complimentary platter, bread selection and starters were amazing. However, when we return we will try a main dish other than the Irish rib-eye steak as we ordered medium rare and still found it a little tough although very flavourful.
Look forward to giving Patrick's top marks next visit.

• Visited January 2014
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Best meal in Gozo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

The name and location underwhelm but the restaurant itself is fantastic. In 5 years in Malta and many restaurants - the best experience was had here when it used to be known as IT-TMUN.
The service, quality of food and wine list were some of the best I have experienced anywhere let alone in the small Island of Gozo.

• Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

The pasta was yummy. I can still taste the flavours. Service was great. Quiet restaurant. Friendly staff. Lovely wine list.

Visited December 2013