“A Nice Evening Out”
Review of Arzella

Arzella
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Marsalforn
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“A Nice Evening Out”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Well done to all at Arzella starting from our waiter Jose to Chris the owner .... Excellent starter with various antipasti and a mouthwatering Spigola al sale for our main course ... Thank you for a great evening out ... See you next time.

• Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This restuarant serves brillant food, has great service and is definatley worth a visit if you are a foodie. Staff do remember you if you have dined there before and make you feel very welcome.

Visited July 2014
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Spectacular setting, and an authentic taste”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I would say one thing to start with. Getting a good table is very important at this restaurant! If you can book one of the tables at the far side closest to the sea, the view, breeze and atmosphere is excellent. The service here is very good and the staff are extremely attentive. We had the fish starter which was delicious and pasta main! I would definitely recommend fish at this restaurant. The portion sizes are normal and didn't kill us off so for once I managed to have two courses as I find some places in Gozo give too much food as a main and I always end up too full or struggle to finish. My only criticism which is nothing much to note, is in the fish starter, the white bait fish cakes were very boney. I am aware they are supposed to be, but they were not to my liking. This place offers delicate food and meals, with excellent presentation of food and I was pleased to see that the food was not too oily or saucy, always a good sign of fresh good quality food. As always in Gozo, you can eat wonderful food at fair prices unlike other places. Thanks- we will return! Your pasta Vongole (which I have every time I eat out in Gozo) was super. Add Pasta Rizzi to your specials ;) I'll be very happy!

• Visited July 2014
newcastle
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Lovely place..fantastic food....10 out of 10
Gorgeous views.brilliant restaurant. Great atmosphere. Will be returning very soon

Booker Bay, Australia
“Spectacular”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My partner took me here for a romantic dinner. We had already been to quite a few restaurants nearby. We arrived early and enjoyed a lovely French red while we discussed the menu. We told the attentive staff we were not in a hurry. They respected that. The owner, Chris, arrived just after 8 pm and came to greet us. It was evident he was ver proud of his restaurant. He made a few suggestions and assured us we would not be disappointed. WE WERE NOT. The seafood antipasti for two was quite an assortment including the most succulent mussels in a delicious broth. The other stand out here was the crumbed calamari which was not only very tender but quite tasty. For mains, I had the local red snapper baked whole. The waiter offered to fillet it but I'm ok with this. It was yummy - obviously freakish! My darling had his usual - Atlantic salmon which he enjoyed immensely. I could go on. Bottom line - Go! It's worth it! This place is in the pearl amongst the oysters.