“Top quality teaching”
Review of Gozo Aqua Sports

Gozo Aqua Sports
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Marsalforn
More attraction details
Owner description: A full range of diving options and PADI & TECREC, and SDI/TDI courses available all year round. As well as diving, we can organise accommodation, transfers and car hire, all you need to do is book your flights and leave the rest to us. Gozo Aqua Sports PADI 5* IDC & TECREC dive centre , SDI/TDI Dive Centre and BSAC Dive Resort was the first dive centre on Gozo, established 1981.The owner, Patrick Bugeja is a Master Instructor with over 40 years of both Military and Recreational diving. We strive to deliver the highest standards, quality service and safe diving, all whilst having fun. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest, most spacious and well organised dive centres, which is one of the reasons we have such a fantastic reputation. Our dive centre is equipped with washing and secure storage facilities for your kit. We have a very good stock of hire equipment available to rent if you don't want to bring your own. For those last minute repairs on your equipment, we have our very own on-site servicing area - run by Patrick who is renown across the Island for his skills.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I did my open water course with Jason. The GAS team were very welcoming and friendly, and I couldnt have asked for a better teacher - Jason was very knowledgeable, relaxed and professional. From start to finish everything was well-organised and structured. The layout of the dive centre is clean and modern, and also you cant beat the location - I much preferred Gozo to its sister island, Malta. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Pete548
Gozo Aqua sport... M, Manager at Gozo Aqua Sports, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Many thanks for your kind words Pete we enjoyed having you here, congratulations again on gaining your PADI Open Water certification, we wish you all the best with your diving in the future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just come back from a fantastic week diving with GAS, and I can't recommend them enough! Duncan and Jason were knowledgeable, fun and professional guides. The premises are spotless and the kit is of good quality. Definitely planning a return visit soon.....

1  Thank Sarahp657

Hi Sarah,
Great having you all here, look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Just finished my open water course with Jason at GAS. I had a really fantastic time both in and out of the water. Hard work but never stressful and always fun. Strongly recommended.

1  Thank Nyree2012
Gozo Aqua sport... M, Manager at Gozo Aqua Sports, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thanks for your kind words Jon, and congratulations again on becoming an Open Water diver. Happy diving :-)

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Arranged at the last minute - diving next day on Gozo - as we were not having a pleasant experience on Malta itself. Smart move - one day's diving with this outfit saved our holiday!

Knowledgeable dive guide - courteous - funny - great dive premises - roomy. Dive sites awesome!

Enjoyed it so much that I am bringing a number of divers with me next year. I trust these guys to look after us.

Thanks Gozo Aquasports!

1  Thank deafSCUBA
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I went for 6 dives at Gozo Aqua Sports and was always in a good mood after each dive. The instructors are professional, friendly and know their way around Gozo for the best dive spots. The rented equipment is of good quality and cost effective.

1  Thank rouderaa