“diving with bubbles was wonderful!”

Bubbles Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Marsalforn
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Gozo's most caring dive centre. We care...about showing you the best diving, about the marine environment, about quality and safety, about customer service and about having fun.
Ferrara, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“diving with bubbles was wonderful!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I only did three dives in Gozo, and I chose Bubbles. I think their strength is the availability to adapt to your needs and the fact of doing small groups of divers. this permit you to choose every day the dive you would like to do, at the time you prefer to do it.
all the equipment is in really good condition, and they wash everything for you at the end of the dives.
the instructors are really prepared, and the all staff is nice. in a few minutes you feel the sensation of being among friend.
A good price complete the context!

Visited June 2013
Donna_at_Bubbles, Owner at Bubbles Dive Centre, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Hello Barbara. Thanks for your lovely feedback. We enjoyed your time with here at Bubbles even if it was just a couple of days. Hope to see you both again.

Kongsberg, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top of the Line service!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

After 18 dives with bubbles, we can definently say that this is an outstanding centre with outstanding service. Groups are small, instructors and dive masters are very friendly and are willing to do everything to meet our needs. They even invited us for a bbq :) They saying is "we care" and they actually do! Greatest diving experience so far.

Visited July 2013
Hello Baard. Thanks very much for taking the time to write a great review for us. We all really enjoyed having you and Simon come and dive with us and we have added you to our list of 'Nordic' friends :-) We hope to see you again some day in Gozo.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“BEST DIVE SHOP I'VE BEEN TO!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stumbled across this shop, and got talking to Dave, the owner, who was so friendly and it was such an amazing experience! Please, go to this dive shop! They also do a wide range of activities.. I did my deep and wreck diving specialties and my boyfriend did his open water - they were so caring and fun, we felt safe and relaxed the whole time. Also, the take care of all your equipment after the dive, so you can just relax and enjoy.

You'd be crazy not to dive here!

1 Thank 33amyc
Donna_at_Bubbles, Owner at Bubbles Dive Centre, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Hi Amy. I really pleased you and Dom enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you both back again soon - maybe for some more courses? :-)
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing dive shop”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I cant really add more to what Sophie has said below... amazing dive shop, great staff, lovely atmosphere and great ethics.

I just want to say a huge thank you for making our trip so memorable!!

Joe

Thanks Joe :-)
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can't imagine a better, friendlier, or more fun dive centre”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I have just returned from an amazing week in Gozo, and so much of our enjoyment was down to the team at Bubbles. We were immediately attracted to them because of their ethics of preserving marine life and caring for the environment, as well as the fact they only ever take a maximum of 4 people on each dive. Their objective isn't to make money - rather it's to make sure their customers are very well looked after, have an amazing time, and any profits go back into conservation.

David and Donna are lovely, lovely people, as are the rest of the team. They were really welcoming and informative and obviously passionate about diving. You're free to choose what kind of dives you'd like to do but we trusted them to take us to great spots - and they did!!! On the first dive I felt a bit nervous to start off with but that quickly dissappeared because I felt so safe and in good hands. The equipment is really high quality, very clean and well looked after. The dive guides were such good fun and great people to share the dive experience with (thanks Matt and Graham!). They also welcomed us to join them all for a beautiful sunset dinner - they organise something every Wednesday for the team and customers. They continued to welcome us to evening drinks over the week, and let us know about other fun things to do on the island.

I couldn't recommend Bubbles highly enough - they had the perfect balance of being professional and fun. Although I don't really believe in going back to the same holiday destination twice because there's so much to explore in the world, we are seriously considering doing another trip to Gozo so we can do more diving with them.

Thank you to everyone at Bubbles, and I hope to see you all again soon!

- Sophie (and Joe)

Visited July 2013
Hello Sophie. Thanks for the great review. I really hope you and Joe come back to see us as we really enjoyed diving (and socialising) with you :-)