“A very friendly, caring dive centre!”

Bubbles Dive Centre
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Marsalforn
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Gozo's most caring dive centre. We care...about showing you the best diving, about the marine environment, about quality and safety, about customer service and about having fun.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A very friendly, caring dive centre!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We used tripadvisor to choose the dive centre to dive with whilst in Gozo. The reviews were great and we weren't dissapointed. I contacted Donna via email whilst still in the UK explaining what we would like to do whilst in Gozo and she was extremely helpful and helped us to decide to complete our Advanced Open Water course. She also offered to arrange someone to pick us up from our hotel on Mgarr.

Chris our intsructor picked us up on our first day of diving and he immediately put us at ease with his friendly and knowledgeable approach. When we arrived at Bubbles this continued and everyone was so friendly and excited for us to be completing our Advanced course with Bubbles. Chris listened to our requests and put together a great dive plan for our 3 days of diving. All dives we fun and we learnt alot and are now better divers. (Our peak performance buoyancy dive was so much fun - some great photos taken by the Bubbles team!). Chris ia a great instructor - patient, fun, enthusiastic but still professional ensuring you are safe and enjoying yourself at all times.

We loved our 7 dives we ended up completing with Chris (5 for our course and 2 extra to see more of Gozo).
The blue hole is a must when diving in Gozo, just amazing!!

Thank you to Chris, Dave, Donna and the rest of the team, you run a great dive centre and keep to all of your promises stated on your website.
Can't wait to dive with you again in the future!

Visited August 2012
Donna_at_Bubbles, Owner at Bubbles Dive Centre, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Hello Nikki. Thanks for the brilliant review - Chris is especially with it :-). We are all looking forward to you guys coming back to Bubbles so we can show you even more great diving.

Stamford, United Kingdom
“Such a friendly team”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday on Gozo, the highlight of which was diving with the team from Bubbles. Having just looked through all the other reviews I would endorse what everyone else has said.
We have 3 divers in our family - me, my daughter Sarah who is 16 and AOW having done 50 dives and son Harry who is 11 and has only completed a handful of dives since getting his Junior Open Water qualification in Sept 2010.Bubbles were really helpful in suggesting dives that we could all do together, dives that my daughter and I could do and dives for me alone.
My daughter and I have our own equipment but we took it down to Bubbles on day 1 and they looked after it for the whole holiday washing and drying it at the end of each dive and loading it onto the jeep for the next dive. It made diving very easy. My son needed full kit hire and all the equipment is in very good condition as it is virtually new.
The instructors are really friendly and nothing is too much trouble - even taking me back to the hotel, a couple of miles away when I left the camera behind.
If you get the opportunity ask about diving the Um el Faroud wreck on Malta - I did it with Dave and 2 others as my last 2 dives of the holiday and it is fantastic.
We have probably seem most of Gozo above ground but with so many dive sites yet to be explored we hope to visit Bubbles again.
Congratulations to Dave, Donna and the rest of the team for running a really first class dive centre.

Visited August 2012
Donna_at_Bubbles, Owner at Bubbles Dive Centre, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Hello Alan. Thanks for taking time to write us a review, we really do appreciate it. We are delighted you and your family enjoyed diving with us and I know David had a couple of fantastic dives with you on the Um El Faroud, We have lots more to show you and look forward to seeing you all again in the future.
London, United Kingdom
“The best dive centre I've dived with.”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We recently dived with Bubbles for 1 week. I did 2 courses with them - the Advanced Open Water and Deep Diver Speciality Course. The instructors were the best I've had and they made sure every dive on the course was both fun and safe. We'd never heard of diving in Gozo before this year, but it is one of the most spectacular places to dive. The team at Bubbles really cared about making sure we would enjoy every single dive. There are 100s of possible dives on Gozo, but they put together a great diving package for us so that we got to see as many of the best sites as possible. The diving groups were tiny, often if was just the two of us and an instructor/guide. We'll definitely be back diving with Bubbles!

Visited July 2012
Donna_at_Bubbles, Owner at Bubbles Dive Centre, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Hi. Thanks for writing a brilliant review - we really appreciate it. It was great to have you diving with us and you were always so happy around the dive centre it made everyone smile. Can't wait to see you back at Bubbles.
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I are just back from a great holiday on Gozo where we dived every day with the Bubbles team. Everything which Bubbles claim proved to be accurate – no more than 4 divers with a guide, very aware and careful about the marine environment, professional and helpful guides, dive gear looked after by the team and no problem accommodating their client’s preferences – this is a dive centre where the customer’s wishes definitely take priority.
Dave and Donna are the very proactive owners of Bubbles and take great care to ensure that they look after their clients and are genuinely committed to marine conservation – which was one of the things which attracted us to Bubbles – thank to you both.
We had the opportunity to dive with all of the guides (except Dave himself!) and they all worked hard to deliver the Bubbles “ethos” – thanks to Iva, Cecilia, Chris and Martin – we enjoyed all our dives with you
We highly recommend Gozo and if you are a diver who cares about the amazing underwater environment – which is the reason we all dive – look no further than the team at Bubbles when you go there

Visited August 2012
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. We really enjoyed diving with you and I'm so pleased Barbara got to see seahorses whilst she was here. We look forward to seeing you both again someday.
birmingham
“5 Star Diving experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We've just returned from a weeks diving with Bubbles dive resort - and I really can't rate them highly enough. The courses were fantastic (I did the rescue diver and deep sea) and all of the instructors were really professional and helpful. The kit is all brand new and in perfect condition, dive groups are kept to a minimum of 4 per instructor and dives are generally timed so that the sites are free of other divers. Our kit was washed for us at the end of each day (including pieces of our own kit) and loaded into our personal crates at the beginning of each dive trip so we really didn't need to worry about anything and could just enjoy the diving. We will definitely be back!

Visited July 2012
Hello Priscilla. Thanks very much for your great review - we really appreciate it. We had great fun diving with you and well done on becoming a Rescue Diver - you coped with David's 'tricks' very well on the last exercise!