“diving week with atlantis diving center”

Atlantis Diving Center
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Marsalforn
More attraction details
Owner description: Best diving facilities on Gozo, Malta. Tailor-made dive holidays for you including accommodation, diving, car hire, airport transfers, et...
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Me and a couple of friends went to Gozo to dive for a week, and we choose Atlantis Diving center because it seemed like a professional center that we could enjoy and trust - And we sure did! The diving center was always very clean and organized. The staff working there were more than helpfull! They were always happy to answer questions and always made sure we had a good time. The instructors we dived with had a positive attitude towards us at all times, and made sure the dives were well suited for our experience. If I would go back to dive in Gozo there would be no doubt what diving center I would choose! Atlantis is by far the best diving center I have been diving with and I strongly recommend it if you go diving in Gozo. Thanks for an awesome week Atlantis diving center! Peace!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Atlantis is a great diving centre. Although coming there not in main season (end of December), the team was professional and very very friendly and really created a great atmosphere while also adapting to our group's interests. The entire experience felt very safe, unique and of course it was a lot of fun!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have dived with Atlantis since 2004, returning each year.
The friendly, efficient service and knowledge of Brian, Stephania and staff has contributed to my enjoyment and learning over this time. Having just returned from another lovely holiday with over 20 exciting dives where Geoffrey found new experiences and lots of fish life, I am already anticipating my next visit!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was my first ever attempt at scuba diving. There was myself and another guy and we were guided by Eva and Fabian. They looked after us fabulously from beginning to end - cannot praise them highly enough! They were both professional and fun! Great afternoon and felt totally comfortable the whole time - got some great underwater shots too. Thanks guys!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Atlantis were highly professional. They organised a transfer from Valletta, had a modern dive shop, quality equipment and friendly staff, and were better priced than other companies. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Steven Y