Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Five star dive centre!

Look no further than Scuba Kings for diving on the island of Gozo.. We are all certified Advanced... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tinatart
via mobile
Awesome !!!

Sab was awesome and diving with him and the others were so much fun! I would love to go back soon... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
withgaeun
Bellevue, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Marsalforn
from $65.72
from $100.00
from $80.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews blue hole dive centre these guys inland sea open water big thanks special thanks spent a week great holiday cuttlefish made us feel last summer great diving cathedral cave mgarr ix xini azure window marsalforn bay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Little diving school, with a very chill mood.
Have lots of staff, thus speaking a bunch of different languages, we got lucky and our instructor spoke ours (obrigado Saba! Will never forget!)
Went with husband, he loved it, but I couldn't finish it. No problem, just lent me a snorkel! Really accommodating!
It's really in the sea front, and they have a bunch of different dive sites over Gozo and several dive times.
Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019

We would like to say a huge thank you to the Scuba Kings team!

From the moment we arrived at Scuba Kings, we felt instantly welcomed and had so much fun there.

All of the team were great and they all had many years of knowledge and experience.
We only had a short time frame to complete our course and our instructor’s flexibility meant that we could complete it in time and we are super grateful.

I don’t think we can thank our instructor Jen enough for her dedication, patience and calming abilities, which enabled me to get through the open water course and get over my fears of mask clearing (ha!) We will miss the briefings in the sun!!

We will most certainly be back and are already planning our next trip to complete the next level of our diving to complete the advanced course.

We would wholeheartedly recommend this dive centre, if you’re looking to dive, this is the team to dive with :)

Laura and Paula x

1  Thank ljemillard
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I recently did a 4 day package with these guys and can thoroughly recommend it. Super friendly and helpful team and I really enjoyed the diving. Gozo exceeded my expectations and I’ll be back! My friend completed her open water certification with these guys and had a great experience too. I’m hoping she’ll be convinced to come back to do her open water.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

A quick thank you to all your team for the help, advice and motivation during my IDC recently. I cant thank you all enough for those words of inspiration and help with equipment. I wish you all a fantastic season and even more happiness. For sure if someone asks for a place to go in Gozo, you are the team that I will send them to. It was also an honour to do the IDC with Gen who will be a great addition to your team. Safe diving and make lots of bubbles.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

The scuba kings team are great instructors, new gear, awesome dive sites, friendly and informative, I really enjoyed my time diving in Gozo with you guys, I will be returning :-)