“Just loved it!”

Leicester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Just loved it!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

From the efficiently organised transfers and the friendly and professional staff it was top class all round. My son who is 16 wanted to learn to dive and as we know nothing we felt nervous. Scuba kings gave us complete reassurance with their dedication to safety and quality training. He loved his training and the fantastic extra dives. A fantastic deal and we want to go back.

• Polish first
Ellesmere Port, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Top Class Operation”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is out second trip to Gozo diving as an independent group. Richie and his team have been fantastic on both trips. All are very knowledgable with regard to scuba diving, local dive sites and weather conditions offering daily advice on all aspects. Very friendly and completely professional.

Would recommend ScubaKings to anyone visiting Gozo.

London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“John Holland- The Scuba King”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My boyfriend had never dived before so admittedly there were some nerves, I on the other hand thought I'd be fine as i've dived a few times now and did an open PADI course, however I should have realised that my old fear of water would kick in at the start.
John H, was awesome, very calming and patient with me, it was a mind over matter situation, after 5 mins I was off, smiling and swimming away from John which made me the bad the student and my boyfriend a model student...
(for those people thinking of diving, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR INSTRUCTORS SIDE).

My boyfriend and I decided we wanted to do a second dive and with John again...This time, neither of us were nervous we had a great time John chose a great location and I didn't swim off... I'm very grateful for Johns patients his knowledge is fantastic and the company overall are so amusing, so easy going but they make it there mission to make sure you are prepared and have as much knowledge as possible.
Thanks Scuba Kings

3 Thank Sparkyp60
London, United Kingdom
“Simply Fantastic”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great service from start to finish. Transfers all arranged for us, and collected from the ferry by Richie ( and the wonderful Betty). Stayed in the flat that was 30 seconds walk from the dive centre, which had an awesome view of the bay.

John was our guide and tutor and could not have asked more from him, beyond brilliant and full of knowledge and a great sense of humour.

Scuba Kings are a safety concious outfit, and if you have a problem with that, then maybe they are not the outfit for you, personally I would rather be safe than stupid, as any decent diver should.

I'm sure we'll be back, to explore more of the amazing diving available in Gozo.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Couldn't ask for more.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

As 2 divers who haven’t been underwater in, ooh years, we were feeling a bit nervous at the start of the holiday but we couldn’t have picked a better dive centre to help build up our confidence. Scuba Kings was friendly and relaxed but with knowledgeable staff and a safety first approach.

Big thanks to Nora particularly, who listened to our concerns, did a proper refresher – not just the ‘can you clear your mask? Then off you go’ that I’ve had on previous holiday diving – and then continued to look after us, offer advice and reassurance and listening patiently to our incessant questions for the rest of the week.

The dive centre was in a great location, right by the water in Marsalforn. We booked on the buddy holiday package, which was great value and made everything so easy – airport transfers and a good value apartment all arranged for us.

We would both happily visit Scuba Kings again, infact, they are probably the best dive centre I have used.

Visited September 2013