“Great dive centre, excellent staff.”

Scuba Kings Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Marsalforn
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Had a great time with Scuba Kings, friendly dedicated staff, brilliant dives. Will definitely dive with them again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is a tight knit, professionally run organisation with friendly, fun, patient instructors with a bit of counselling thrown in when required.

I did my PADI Open Water course and although terrified at first, the expert tuition with Nora helped me overcome fears and successfully get my cert.

The accommodation was great, taxi service and additional dive trips all made this a holiday to never forget and hopefully more to come. I cannot recommend enough! Thank you Richie, Nora and John.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

After reading reviews I decided to undertake my Advanced Open Water course with Scuba Kings and was not dissapointed. From first email contact onwards everything was sorted out from taxi pick up at the airport in Malta and pick up in Gozo, a great two bedroom apartment overlooking the bay in Marsalform and close to Scubakings dive centre. The tuition was excellent thank you Norah, as where the dives facilitated by Tony (TC), Norah and John. My none diving partner was welcome on many of the dive trips (when space allowed), and this allowed her the opportunity to see parts of the Island that were abit off the beaten track. Thank you for an enjoyable dive experience and holiday. Patrick & Jackie.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Once again a wonderful holiday spent with Scuba King, Gozo - from start to finish excellent service with a smile. Diving at a good price with no hassle.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Had a perfect week with Scuba Kings: Sam did his PADI Open Water Advanced, and we had 10 dives, each one unique and stunning. Caverns, a wreck, several deeper dives, a night dive. Richie, T.C. and John were excellent guides and instructors, and took us to the best spots for the conditions each day. Friendly, easygoing but still highly professional, safe and confidence inspiring. Scuba Kings gave us a one-stop service: arranging airport transfers, accommodation, equipment, guided dives and PADI training. Gozo, and Malsaforn (where we stayed) is a lovely place, with everything easily accessible and plenty of nice (and inexpensive) places to eat. October conditions were great: both the water and air are a comfortable temperature. And the diving was stunning: 30m of clear blue visibility and plenty to see. I recommend it wholeheartedly. Thanks for a great week, Richie. It is unforgettable, and I can't wait to get back.