“Good value and even better service”

Pierre's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Marsalforn
Cuisines: European, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited with my family on a public holiday without previously booking, we were greeted by polite and enthusiastic staff who helped us settle in a good spot close to the water. The food was lovely and fresh, they offered us a free entree (local bruschetta) which we really appreciated. this place is definitely worth trying for the fresh sea food and great staff. we wish to thank Mike in particular for being so cheerful and friendly.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Pierre's Restaurant is the only restaurant in Marsalforn which offers the opportunity of actually eating by the sea. Basically this restaurant deserves to be on the top 3 in Marsalforn and definitely was subject to some awkward reviewers that rated this restaurant in the past. It's really a pity as I visited this restaurant so many times and was always satisfied and convinced about the Quality of Food and Service this place offers. Last in the stream of restaurants on the bay, this restaurant offers a good menu with lots of choice - vegetarian, vegan, gluten free food and as well lots of local produce food. Very well decorated and tables with lots of space that enable the visit a one to remember. A must for myself in this restaurant is the Spaghetti Bolognaise. The Sauce is so rich in meat that makes it the best I have ever experienced in my Life!!!!!! Taking a look at the fish display you can also note the quality of the fish at a price range which makes it affordable for everyone. Local Fresh Fish at its best. Meat dishes are really well presented and all in all this restaurant makes you feel relaxed and let you enjoy the top quality food and service with the best view in Marsalforn. Keep it up Michelina as youre making a wonderful job!!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoy our meal , we had chicken a la chef and ribeye steak that was cooked to perfaction , staff were very kind , not to be missed

Reviewed March 9, 2019

We had calamari fritti , shell fish platter and some pasta , food was mouth watering Staff were very friendly .

Reviewed March 9, 2019

Me and my husband visited this lovely gem in marsalforn this afternoon for lunch. We were very satisfied the ribeye was cooked to perfection and the roasted potatoes are simply to die for. My husband had the pagella which was cooked local way and was delicious. I recommend this restaurant espacially because of the lovely staff who were very helpful and always with a big smile.