“One of the best hidden gems on the Maltese islands”
Review of Qbajjar Restaurant

Qbajjar Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Marsalforn
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant since I was a little girl and I have never been disappointed. Whether you go for an early lunch or a late dinner the staff is always ready to serve you with the utmost care. For me it is truly one of the best eateries on the island not only for the food but also for the spectacular views that it has. Once there do ask if they have any Banoffee Pie - I am not a desserts' person but by far it is truly worth having a slice. Needless to say whenever I am in Gozo I always try and schedule a visit :)

QbajjarRestaurant, Owner at Qbajjar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for your review, appreciate it!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by friends who live on Malta - and it was an excellent reference. The waiter, Joe, gave us his suggestions which we accepted and the food was simply outstanding. My eldest son said his food was the best he had ever eaten outside home. It is difficult to convey the friendly welcome, the relaxed nature of the restaurant, the plentiful free parking and the attention given by Tao, the owner. The food was cooked to perfection, well presented and very substantial. The deserts were similar, again with generous portions. It seems as though old world service is alive and well in this part of the world. The aspect of the restaurant is also wonderful - looking over a beautiful bay. We also noticed that the restrooms were well decorated and v.clean - often overlooked in many good eating houses. We also noted the little issues - no finger prints on the gleaming cutlery and no marks on the shining glasses. There was also no cutting back on the accessories/trimmings. The pleasant part was that all this was very reasonably priced. Thanks Daren F. for the recommendation!! To Tao and staff - we wish you a successful future - you certainly earned our 5 start endorsement.

2  Thank CDH-6

Thank you for your review, appreciate it. Sorry for not responding earlier.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was the first time ,and I will go again, The staff are nice speaks Maltese, English and Italian,The food was great ,the meat cooked exatly how I like it, nice view ,good price like Malta, recomanded!

QbajjarRestaurant, Owner at Qbajjar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for your review. Appreciate it!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The food is very good especially the fresh fish and seafood. The view from the terrace is fantastic.The only downside is that when busy the service tends to falter and the waiting time can become too long. So my advise is to go when it is not very busy.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This restaurant has become on of our favourites. The food is excellent, the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is perfect. We've been here a few times now and we've always had a very good experience. Definitely one to visit, I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Sefora S
QbajjarRestaurant, Owner at Qbajjar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!