“Seafood Salad and View!”
Review of Chez Amand - CLOSED

Chez Amand
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Caroline and Amand give a warm welcome to this restaurant in Qbajjar Bay. The seafood salad on a sunny lunchtime is to die for! I loved to just sit here and watch the world go by.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were in Marsalforn again for 5 nights so made sure we booked with Amand on the second night. I had one of my favourite dishes, which was on the specials menu: Tornados Rossini. I would say it was the best I've ever had anywhere, with a large tender, tasty piece of fillet Steak. My wife had King Prawn Thermidor, again on the specials menu, and the prawns were enormous, with a lovely tasty sauce. We had to book again for our last night in Marsalforn. Definitely our favourite restaurant in Gozo.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

For a romantic dinner or lunch and the best food of the island , i can recommend everyone this restaurant when you visit Gozo.
Kris and Dawn

Reviewed June 29, 2013

It is a simple restaurant like many others in Gozo but the owner, Amand, has some claim to fame. His food is good but not out of the world. When we ate there he kept boasting about the quality of his food and that he is 'different'. I think owners should leave patrons alone and let the patron be the judge of how good the food is.

5  Thank Ultra5678
Reviewed June 26, 2013

So simple and easy cooking... so good!
Friendly atmosphere, it's almost as your really are "Home at Amand". Family restaurang with superb service, good meny and a smile on your lips when your leaving. I wished we had been here the first night (out of four), then we wouldn't have had to go anywhere else.

It's worth the boat trip from Malta, just to go here, soooo good food!!

We are going back to Gozo and then, we will go to Chez Amand many a nights :D