“Lovely first dinner in Gozo”

Otters Bistro & Lounge
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Marsalforn
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean/Grill with spectacular sea views, al fresco or indoors - during summer, part of the area is converted into a lido with deckchairs and cocktail bar. During the winters we also serve al fresco but we also have indoor availability. We specialize in succulent Mediterranean dishes and fresh fish, while we also have good sized tasty steaks. The area is big enough to organize special events like staff parties and special functions by the water's edge. Booking is always a must at this unique spot in Marsalforn.
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

After a long trip here, my wife and I stopped in for our first night's dinner on Gozo. The view was lovely, and we had some great food. My wife had a salad piled high with baby squid and some of the best shrimp she's ever had. I opted for the rabbit pot, which was not only tasty (local rabbit long stewed with red wine and herbs) but very generously accompanied by roasted vegetables, potatoes (that my wife kept stealing) *and* tagliatelle. Our visit was enhanced by a very friendly dog, but as he belonged to the party at the next table, you may have to sadly go without.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I had a great meal at Otters! Had their lobster and crab ravioli, which tasted delicious. The restaurant overlooks the beautiful bay, a perfect spot for lunch! Best of all was my waitress, a lady with short blond hair. She was everywhere, picking up the slack from a colleague who mainly flirted with the female guests. She made sure everyone was comfortable and felt welcome! Something I really appreciate as a solo travelers.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Visited this seaside restaurant for the first time, surely won't be the last ! Genuine fresh food and very good portions. Very sweet and attentive staff !

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed sitting here with a bottle of wine on a sunny afternoon. Lovely view, reasonably priced and great servers!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Its a bit of a walk if you are staying at the far end of the bay but worth the effort. You approach down steep steps onto a lovely platform with great bay views. Staff are very attentive and food delicious . I had lobster ravioli, not cheap but worth a visit for great views and food and service.

Date of visit: March 2019