We've been spending a great week in this nice and cosy Guesthouse and in the end we found the week was too short for a stay here. Not only the room+bathroom were very clean and well-maintained, also the service from the two sisters and their father were fantastic. Always friendly and welcome to help us or give us tips for sightseeing. Also the breakfast was amazing. Everyday home-made pastries and fresh fruit with an option to have personally made fried/baked eggs. Especially my boyfriend couldn't get enough of the food ;)
This is truly how every guesthouse should be. We were sad to have to leave the place already after 1 week, but we will definitely come back in the future! Thank you so much for everything!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maria Giovanna, a typical Maltese town house, elegantly furnished 15-bedroom guest house offering a warm yet family atmosphere. It is run with care just like a personal home. Antique furniture, modern design and comforts melt to create this peaceful atmosphere. All bedrooms are set in a rustic style with romantic brass/iron beds. Each bedroom enjoys a fresh shower equipped with a hairdryer. Situated in an excellent location in Marsalforn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Maria Giovanna Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Hotel Marsalforn
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Island Of Gozo/Marsalforn, Malta