Home now alas from another wonderful 2 weeks on Gozo staying at Maria Giovanna - we have stayed here ever since we discovered it quite by chance! Thank you dear Anna & Sonia for such a lovely stay - loved our girly chats! For the purpose of review for those that are contemplating staying here, you will not be disappointed. Maria Giovanna is beautifully furnished & renovated, spotlessly clean & the entire family are welcoming, friendly & nothing at all is too much trouble. As many fresh towels as you wish, air con, big walk in shower, balcony, wi-fi and a lovely breakfast not to mention the amazing home made pastries & cakes. It is great value for money too - other establishments in the area charge more & are not of such a high standard. If you don't have a car the bus stop is right near by and the service is frequent. Marsalforn itself is very pretty, friendly, safe & has a small beach which is a few metres away. Thank you all - Anna, Sonia, Maria, Joe, Victor & the rest of the family for making our stay fabulous as always. Already missing being there with you! Til next year.. Anthea & Danny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maria Giovanna, a typical Maltese town house, elegantly furnished 15-bedroom guest house offering a warm yet family atmosphere. It is run with care just like a personal home. Antique furniture, modern design and comforts melt to create this peaceful atmosphere. All bedrooms are set in a rustic style with romantic brass/iron beds. Each bedroom enjoys a fresh shower equipped with a hairdryer. Situated in an excellent location in Marsalforn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Maria Giovanna Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Hotel Marsalforn
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Island Of Gozo/Marsalforn, Malta