“Sensational!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mojo's
Ranked #65 of 262 Restaurants in Island of Gozo
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Sensational!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We were walking down the street going around Rabat- Gozo and we got a bit hungry. Wasnt really sure about mojo's since i never ate here... But i was certainly wrong!! Its AMAZING.. We took the burgers. Mine was the Gozitan One and my partner's he too took the french! Reallt tasty and the fries... To die for! Thumbs up and keep it up! Well done! Daniel & Charlo from Malta xx

3 Thank Danielborg1985

Big Pine Key, Florida
“Great atmosphere and a good breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We went there with our family the other week for English Breakfast. We all got a form of breakfast and loved it. The bacon was perfectly cooked. There was just enough toast. The pancakes with yogurt, granola, and fruit was awesome. I also had orange juice, which was freshly squeezed. The rest of their menu looked quite delicious but we really just loved the atmosphere. The service was great and it is a must stop.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank 8Nikki8
malta
“One of my musts every time I go to Gozo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Whenever and no matter for how long I come to Gozo, Mojos is a must for me and I always introduce all my friends and family to this place. Best bfast in Malta (unfortunately bit far from Malta main island ;), great seasonal varieties and great, unusual, tasty dishes with a twist no matter if its a snack, lunch or sweet treat. Claire, the owner, also writes for the foodily magazine which I try not to miss every month. Also her weekly cooking classes are inspiring and lots of fun. Keep up the great work :-)

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank nadisunshine
Malta
“Loved the Quinoa Salad with chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I just loved the quinoa salad with chicken. I convinced my girlfriend to choose likewise and she apparently loved it as much as i did. Never had anything like it in Malta yet. It brought a taste of summer with it. around the table others tried the English breakfast (cooked to your liking) and a chicken salad which was also appreciated. prices appeared quite reasonable around 6 euros per head.
Ideal place for brunch.
Ambiance is nice too, the cafe is furnished in a cozy manner.
the Staff was very amiable, the waiter arranged a table appropriate for our group, even when we offered to squeeze around a smaller table.

I

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank KCu_12
Gozo, Mata
“Wonderful Place to meet Friends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

A wonderful place to meet Friends and enjoy delicious healthy food. Service with a smile and good variety of choice on the menu!

• Visited January 2013