“Sunshine in November”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Sunshine in November”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Visited this restaurant with friends before but this time with husband. Great food, one of the best chocolate cake I have had which followed a great chicken salad. Also make really good coffee and one of the best locations. I could have stayed there all week, and so want to go back.

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
dublin.ireland
“So So Disappointed”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went to Pebbles Restaurant on the last night of our 10 day holiday in Marsalforn I had heard such great reviews about this place that I left it for our last night and what a disappointment it turned out to be, it started of grand starters was lovely I had stuffed mushrooms, hubby had bruschetta, the girl serving us was very nice we ordered wine and she was all chat, our main meal I ordered lasagna while hubby ordered pork chops with potatoes and veg, this is when everything changed The Lasagna was the worst I have ever tasted in my life, It was just pasta and white sauce no tomato sauce just bland no flavour what so ever, the pork chops were like rashers, we asked for sauce for the chips that came with salad and not the patoaos and veg that was ordered and they just throw a few packets of ketchup on the table (like you get if you were in mc Donald’s.) I was so disappointed in this restaurant and was so sorry We did not go back to one of the other nicer restaurants that we had been to and that treated us so well.

• Visited October 2013
Liverpool
“Great food, great people”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Whilst enjoying another fantastic holiday at the Radisson Blu, Golden Sands in Malta, my wife and I took a day trip to Gozo. We stopped for lunch in Marsalforn and had a really excellent lunch at the Pebbles restaurant overlooking the bay. The food was first class, the service very friendly. A nice glass of local wine with spectacular views. 32 Euros for the two of us was really good value. We will certainly be back next year and will ask for Sonia.
Oonagh and Frank Killen

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Oonagh47
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Great pizza ”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Yet another visit to pebbles and still a great place to eat .. The pizzas are the best , the service was as good as the pizza ., thank you john and staff for a lovely meal

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food fantastic service”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I first visited Marsalforn in 1999. For a family holiday I am a very fussy eater and after walking along the sea front for quite a while decided to try pebbles restaurant where the staff made us very welcome . They catered for our every need and nothing was too much trouble for them.all the staff are dedicated to their jobs an satisfaction is guaranteed we have returned to pebbles every year since 1999 and always get a very warm welcome from teddy joey and the rest of the staff they all work very hard to keep their customers happy and the food is first class.well done teddy and all the team see you next year all the best for the future .

• Visited September 2013