All reviews staff were welcoming bird cage evening meal and breakfast fantastic stay an overnight stay bedroom bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

My husband myself and our dog spent one night at The Mendip 30th August.
From the greeting to leaving the whole team here are Great Our room Puddle Duck was so nice with the added addition of the in bedroom location bath ( which I took advantage of and loved it ) The Room was spotless.
Bar service & Waiting on both evening and breakfast are a great asset to the Mendip Inn I’m sure & lovely to meet you
The Mendip Inn really is Doggy friendly with a welcoming large bar and seating area in which to relax and eat.
Good location for easy drive to town & Mendip hills. We enjoyed the long walks which are a 5 min drive away.
All added to a very relaxing time.
See you on our next visit .. Thanks From sylvia John & treska

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MendipInn, Owner at The Mendip Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it. So glad to hear that your visit was enjoyable, and that you had the chance to enjoy some of the stunning walks that surround us here at The Mendip.

We hope to welcome you, John and Treska back again soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

A really great Sunday lunch experience. Food was lovely - both the mains and desserts. The service was also excellent, it was busy but the staff kept on top of it all well. Would definitely recommend. Clearly a favourite with locals, which always speaks volumes.

Trip type: Traveled with family
MendipInn, Manager at The Mendip Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Hi Julia, Thank you for taking the time to leave some lovely feedback for us. We're glad that you enjoyed one of our famous Sunday roasts!

We hope to welcome you back with a warm Mendip welcome again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

Such a lovely welcome to both of us and our dog ! The Puddleduck room is gorgeous and both breakfast and dinner were fantastic All of the staff were welcoming

We will def be back if passing by the area again

• Trip type: Traveled on business
MendipInn, Manager at The Mendip Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed both of your meals and your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you and the pup back again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Last weekend I had to attend a family function in the area. I arrived early at the Mendip Inn and although I was before check in time I received a complimentary bacon sandwich and coffee. On seeing the proprietor and staff later I was much impressed by their obsession for cleanliness and for my welfare !
The proprietor told me that staff turnover was very low and he believed that this is why he had many repeat customers. Unfortunately I was unable to have a fulll meal there but what I saw really makes me want to return to eat.

Date of stay: August 2019
MendipInn, Owner at The Mendip Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, it was great to meet you.

We hope to welcome you back for some food soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2019

We had a fantastic stay at the Mendip Inn. The staff couldn’t have been more welcoming or accommodating. Would highly recommend eating there too; both the evening meal and breakfast was delicious! Will definitely visit again. Thank you

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Gemma,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed both your stay and the food at The Mendip Inn!

We hope to welcome you back with another warm Mendip welcome soon!