“Very nice stay off season!”
Review of Hotel Aichinger

and 1 more site!
Hotel Aichinger
Nijkerk, The Netherlands
“Very nice stay off season!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

For business I needed to stay anywhere in Ober Österreich. I have chosen for Hotel Aichinger because of the location and because of the good kitchen (according to the website and the reviews).
The room which was appointed to me was very nicely decorated. Not big but with all necessary comfort and with a balcony. The batroom was surprisingly well designed and well equipped.

I had arrived on an ordinary Wednesday in December and wanted to use the wellness facilities. However I was the only guest using it the sauna was on as well as the steam cabin. Towels were provided and I enjoyed some relaxing moments.

The restaurant was devided in a smoking and a non-smoking part. In Austria obviously smoking in restaurants is (unfortunately) still possible... I chose a table in the non-smoking part and I did not notice any smoke so this was perfect for me.

However I thought I was more or less the only hotel guest, in the restaurant were more tables occupied. This created a comfortable atmoshpere.

The choice of the food was very good as well as the quality. Also the wine list was pretty extensive.

I have had a very good meal and I would definitively recommend the restaurant if I was asked about it.

After a good nights sleep the next morning I was the only one using the (included) breakfast. This was simple but good. The service was friendly and the eggs I ordered were served fast.

One thing that I thought was not really okay is the fact that at night in the restaurant a cat was walking around and another cat showed up in the breakfast room the next morning. I don't like that.

Anyway; overall I had a very good experience at Hotel Aichinger!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul V

Easton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed here on our way back to Germany. It's located at a beautiful lake surrounded by some of the most amazing mountains in the world. The hosts were very kind and all spoke good English. The rooms were plush and spacious. The spa area and pool were quite impressive for such a small property. The breakfast was abundant and delicious!!! I wish we could've stayed here for more than one night, but perhaps we will the next time we're in Austria.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Gasthof Hotel Bramosen
Gasthof Hotel Bramosen
#1 of 3 in Weyregg am Attersee
Seehotel Restaurant Lackner

Been to Hotel Aichinger? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Aichinger

Property: Hotel Aichinger
Address: Am Anger 1 | 4865 Nussdorf Am Attersee, Nussdorf am Attersee 4865, Austria
Location: Austria > Upper Austria > Nussdorf am Attersee
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Nussdorf am Attersee
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Aichinger 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Aichinger reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Aichinger Austria/Nussdorf Am Attersee